Rise of the spinjitsu master

Dark clouds started to fill the sky in Ninjago. Dareth kicked Kozu out of his dojo.

Dareth: Heh, I told you they'd do it.

Everyone looked up at the sky.

Edna: Oh, is it the ninja?

Lou: It must be.

Man: The ninja have won?

Lou: Haha, we're saved!

Brad: About time. (Shut up Brad. What did you do? Hm.

Lou: Now to get this place back in order.

Kozu laughed as a bright light started to shine in the sky. Garmatron appered on the street from a beem of light.

Dareth: What the... What is that?

Everyone ran away but Dareth stood in front of its cannons.

Dareth: Oh. All right. You will have until the count of three to leave here before I unleash the power of one, hee-yah! The dragon. Two, penguin.

He chattered. The Overlord just pointed his cannons at Dareth.

Dareth: Two and a half...

Overlord: Three.

He fired at him but missed.

Dareth: Haha. You missed.

Overlord pointed another blaster at him.

Dareth: Oh, no.

He doghed the blasts and ran behind a building.

Dareth: We shall meet again. This I swear!

A blast hit the wall by Dareth so he Rans away

Dareth: Where are those ninja?

The Overlord laughed as he infected more of Ninjago City with dark matter. And wings started to grow on his back he knew that the ninja couldn't stop him.

Speaking of the ninja. They where still stuck on the dark island. Dr. Julien har just finished bandaging Lloyd's leg.

Lloyd: Can I still fight?

Julien: Hmm, I'm sorry. That leg will take weeks to heal.

Lloyd: We don't have weeks.

He grunts at the pain. The others was looking at the horizent. Standing except for Kaya. She was sitting thinking about if she would ever see her sister and home ever agian. Everyone could feel her despair.

Wu: The battle between good and evil will be decided today.

Kaya: And we can't even get to the fight, much less get off this island.

Cole could hear the despair in her voice. And he couldn't blame her. Losing someone close to you is horrible. He still rememberd
when they traveled through time and Kaya faided away. He sat beside her with his arm on her back.

Jay: Ah. I wonder if I'll ever see Nya again.

Zane: Perhaps it's best to think of our friends as we remember them in our hearts, not as they are now.

Lloyd walked over to them.

Lloyd: But I don't remember my father any other way.

Misako: Your father loved you. It was the evil of the Great Devourer that corrupted him.

Jay: Sensei, I don't understand. The prophecy said the green ninja would defeat the dark lord. Why didn't we win?

Wu: I...don't know.