The golden weapons and a volcanic Kiss.

The four ninja were carrying Sensai Wu in a wagon, talking about how he'd found them. Zane said he was meditating under water, Jay said he was trying his new envention and Cole was testing his limits by climbing a big mountain. Kaya got very impressed of their stories, well exept for Jay.

Zane: What about you Kaya?

Kaya didn't want to tell them at first but then she told them her own story. When she'd finished the others exept for Wu was shocked.

Cole: Wow that is a very hard life you had.

Kaya: It's ok. I've managed it this far, it's nothing.

Although it was something. Kaya was determent to never show weakness or helplessness, she didn't want anyone to think she was a weak or helpless girl. She wasn't afraid to fail but to be helpless infront of anyone.

They soon arrived to the caves of despair where they saw the skeletons trucks.

Cole: They must be here. Ok here's the plan.

He explained his plan and the others agreed. They went in and saw the skeletons looking at the map.

Jay: Hey they holding it upside down.

Kaya put her hand over Jay's mouth.

Kaya: Jay shut up or you give away out location.

Jay quickly became quit.

The ninja ran the direction the map really showed and found the scythe of earth. They took it and put it in a sheath, then went to the exit when Jay yelled.

Jay: OUR FIRST MISSION TOGETHER THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!

The sound echoed in the cave which made the skeletons come to their location.

The others: JAY!!!

They had no choice then to fight. That was until out of nowhere a electric blue tornado appered and it was shown to be Jay. He explained that it was like the training course and the others followed.

The skeletons the looked scared and ran away why you ask well it wasn't for the ninja it was for a dragon who was the guardien of the scythe. The ninja ran to an opening when Kaya got an idé. She saw a stick shaped as an Y and took it.

Cole: Kaya what are you doing?

Kaya: Just trust me.

The ninja went through the opening and Kaya stopped and looked up on a pile of rocks over it. The other ninja saw this and panicked. Kaya took out the elastic band in her braid, tied it to the stick, took a small rock and aimed at the pile. She shot and the rock hit it. The pile of rocks fell infront the opening, blocking it.

The others ninja stood there stunned.

Kaya: Let's go! It won't hold that long!

The others nodded and ran. They came out of the cave and cheered. Cole looked over at Kaya with her hair down and felt his cheeks heat up.

Wu: Good job my students. And you Kaya, good thinking.

Jay: Yeah that was awsome.

Zane: I agree 100%.

Cole: Yeah I would have never thought of that.

Kaya blushed a little. Then they went to the wagon when Cole stopped Kaya.

Cole: Hey Kaya your hair is still down.

Kaya was about to braid her hair while blushing when Cole stopped her.

Cole: Keep it down, it looks better.

Kaya did what he said and kept it down.

Later they where and getting the other three weapons. They got the shurikens of ice, that also was guarded by a dragon. Then they got the nunshucks of lightning, where another dragon was. The only weapon left was the sword of fire.

The ninja and Sensai Wu was camping for the night, playing music and danced, even Wu joined the dancing. Everyone had fun, but Kaya couldn't stop thinking about Nya. She walked away from the fire and sat by herself, looking at the stars. Cole noticed it and went to talk to her.

Cole's pov

I saw Kaya go to be by herself, so I went to talk to her.

Cole: Thinking about your sister?

Kaya looked at me with sad eyes.

Kaya: Yes. I'm so worried about her, she is the only family I have left, and i don't know what I'll do if something happens to her.

I sat there and comforted her. I know how it is to lose a family member.

Cole: We get her back, I promise you.

She looked at me. I could see her ember eyes much clearer and they where beautiful.

Then she asked me something I wasn't ready for.

Kaya: Cole. Do you see me more than just a cute girl?

I sat there stunned by the question.

Cole: Why are you asking?

Kaya: Well, other guys I've meet have just seen me as a little defensless cute girl. They never take me seriously.

I was shocked. I mean she was cute but she was tougher then you'd think.

Cole: Then yes. I do see you more then just a cute girl. You're strong and can take care of yourself. You're amazing, the most amazing girl I've meet.

She looked at me blushing and and I could feel my own cheeks burning and my heart flutter.

Third person pov

Cole and Kaya was lost in a trans. They leaned close and without realizing, they kissed. Sparks was flying in the air. They pulled apart and looked at eachother and blushed more.

Cole: Sorry. I don't know what flew over me.

Kaya: It's ok, I liked it. I never knew if I would find a boy that saw me more then a cute girl.

The two of them contineud to talk until they fell asleep not knowing what would happen next.