Home. part two.

The ninjas where running through the woods following Zane.

Cole: I don't think even Zane knows where he's leading us.

Kaya: Uh Zane can you tell us agian how you stumbled upon Lloyd's secret hideout.

Zane: I followed the bird.

Jay: And why did you do that?

Zane: Because it danced.

Jay: Ok was it the cucko bird or the bird.

Zane: Of course not. Cuckoo birds are not indigenous to these forests everybody knows that.

The others didn't say anything they just kept follow Zane. They finaly came to the tree house where Lloyd was yelling at some snakes.

Lloyd: Hey watch it! No. Bigger! Come does it look like we have all day?! Hey it's not time for a lunch break.

Cole: Wow you where right Zane.

Kaya: We gotta destroy that thing.

Jay: woah destroy it but it's sooo cool.

Cole: Which side are you on again?

Kaya: It looks like those three trees is supporting the whole thing. Which mean that if we cut the ropes the whole thing will fall like a card house.

Zane: Why would anyone build a house of cards. That would be careless.

Kaya sighted as they plan their move. They jump up on the tree house without anyone knowing. Lloyd was to busy testing his new trap.

Lloyd: Mvuhahaha. Hey you hold this sign for me.

The hypnobrai did as he's told and held the sign that said "no girls or ninja allowed". Lloyd pulled a lever and the snake fell.

Lloyd: Boby trap!!

Just then Jay and Zane did spinjitsu and cut the ropes. The tree house lost it's balance and some snakes fell down. Lloyd looked to see what was happening and saw Kaya.

Lloyd: I said no ninja or girls!! Attack!!

But skales told the other snakes to retreat. And the other snakes did.

Kaya: Cole wait till We're safe of the tree house before you cut the rope.

Skales pointed at Cole.

Skales: You! You will obey my every Command.

Cole: I will obey your every command.

The other ninja was on the roof.

Jay: Where's Cole?

Kaya: He better hurry this place is going down.

Just then Cole jumps on the roof.

Cole: No one leaves until you deal with me.

Kaya: Oh no he must have been hypnotised.

While they where dealing with Cole Skales betrayd Lloyd and put him in a cage.

Zane: We need the anti-venom in the staff.

Jay: Yeah but it's at the monastery. Oh i know Kaya maybe you should try to kiss him maybe that will Snap him out of it.

Kaya: What?!

Zane: It might work.

Kaya was hesitading but she was gonna give it a try. So Zane and Jay distracted Cole while Kaya snuck up ok him. When she was behind Cole she took of her hood and turned him around and kissed him.