chapter 12

Nora's pov*

I have been working day and night on the case. I have to find a way to make him look innocent when everyone knows hes not. Maybe I should just let him kill me. What do I really have to live for? My family? My mother and father are dead, my sister is a piece of work and other than that I do have really an other family. My friends? I dont havevery many, just Jeremy and his husband and other than that I have no one. My boyfriend? Nope he cheated. My job? Is that even a real reason to live?

Every day this week I saw Enzo outside my office. He would be leaning against his car and once I would walk out he would get up and follow behind me. He would call my name and he would try to get me to stop. At this point I just stopped listen. I didnt need to hear what he had to say. But today it was different. Today he wasnt there. Today he wasnt there to walk behind me to the train station. Today he wouldnt be there to call my name or try and get me to stop. Maybe he go tired of rejection. Or he just gave up. I was happy either way. Hes bad news and as soon as I get this case over I'm moving out of New York. I want to start over. And I will.

I had the court day moved up to monday which only made it more stressful but at least I can get this done.

Once I got home I decided I needed a night out so I got on my sexist dress and did my hair and makeup. To night I dont plan on going home alone. I slipped on my heels am when there was a knock at the door. I got up from my bed and walked to the door. As soon as I saw his face I knew whag u was about to do.

Enzo pov*

Everyday I came to her work to talk to her but she wouldnt see me and her friend Jeremy wouldnt let me inside. And when I would wait for her after work she would walk right past me as if I wasnt there. She didnt even fucking look my way as she walked past me. The only contact she even closely had with me was with my assistant, Maria and she would only talk about the case. She wouldnt see me, talk to me, or even look my fucking way. On friday I got tired of this bullshit and showed up at her house. It was later in the night, only about 10pm and when I knocked she didnt answer the first time. I kept knocking until she answered and when she opened the door she had a smile on her face but as soon as she saw me, it dropped. She wore a red skin tight dress that hugged her curves with a pair of black heels, her natural straight hair was curly and she work a single gold necklace. The red looked amazing against her dark brown hair and her green eyes were bright and bold. She wore a light makeup that enhanced her face. My eyes went from her face down her perfect body and then back up.

"What do you want?" She asked while putting her hand on her hip.

"I want to talk, Nora."

"No, you dont get to say my name like that. You dont get to follow me after work like a creepy fucking stalker, you dont get to come to my office and you dont get to come to my home. Not after what happened."

"Come on, Nora. Please just let me explain."

"Explain what? The fact that you have a fucking girlfriend? Or how about the fact that you were leading me on? I'm not a homewrecker, Enzo. And she sure as shit doesn't deserve this."

"I wasnt leading you on. Shes not important."

"Shes a fucking person and you arent acting like she is. And if you can do that, you can do it to anyone. I never wanted to be involved with you in anyway but you forced me to be, so I'll do my job but I want you to leave me alone. Everything can go through Maria, I dont want to see you anymore."

"You dont get to choose if you can see me, Nora. She isn't my girlfriend. She likes to act like  she is but we only fucked." She rolled her eyes and tried to shut the door but I caught it. She turned and walked away to the couch. She got a new black one, probably because she couldnt get the blood out and this one wouldnt be stained. She sat down and crossed her legs. The lights were dimmed and she looked as if she radiates power.

"You want my forgiveness?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Come here and shut the door behind you." I did as she said and walked to her to stand in front of her. "Are you willing to do anything to get it?"

"Yes."

"Good. Get on your knees." She said in a strong voice.

"What?"

"You heard me. Get. On. Your. Knees." She said with powerful voice. I did want she said and got down in front of her on my knees. "Beg for it." She said with no hesitation in her voice.

"What do you mean?"

"Beg for my forgiveness." She said while looking down at me. Her bright green eyes were dull and showed no emotion.

I ran my hands up her smooth legs slowly, she let out a small gasp as if she was surprised. I kept eye contact with her. When my hands got to her knees, I slowly uncrossed her legs and got in between then while standing on my knees. My hands trailed up her legs to her thighs and then to her hips. I grabbed her hips and held them. Then I leaned down and kissed up her legs still having eye contact with her. Then I pulled her closer by her hips.

"Please forgive me, Nora. I've been a very bad boy and willing to make up for it." I said in a pleading voice. She seems to be content with it and got her face an inch from mine. It seemed as if she was about to kiss me, I was very wrong. She grabbed my face with one hand and touched my lips as she looked down at them. And with a quiet and cold voice she spoke.

"Darling, your gonna have to do better than that." And she sat back up. "Tell me exactly what you want, baby." I knew exactly what she was trying to do, she was going to drag this out as much as possible.

"I want you. I want you over my god damn knee right now. I want to show you how good of a boy I can be. I want you to forgive me."

"Its good to want, darling." She stood up and moved to behind me. She got down and I sat on my legs. She got down to me and put her head in the croke of my neck. Her hands first touched my waist but slowly went down to my legs. She kissed behind my ear and I felt her hands slowly move up on my thighs.

"Do you like that, baby?" She whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. She took her hands off of my legs and ran them up my back. If she was in front of me she would see exactly what she was doing to me. "Do you like when I touch you?" She whispered to me as she traced my back with her hands. Her hands stopped on my shoulders and she kissed the base of my neck. "Use your words." She said.

"Yes." Was all I could say.

"Yes? Yes what?"

"Yes I like when you touch me." I said as she kissed my neck again.

"Good." She said and stood up. She began to walk away from me and I heard her heels clicking behind me on the hardwood floors. I turned and watched as she walked away to her room.  When she came back she had her purse and began to walk out of the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I called after her.

"Out. Dont wait up for me, darling." She said and turned for a quick second, flashing me a smile. She walked out the door letting the door shut behind her leaving me sitting on her floor with the biggest hard of my life.

I had never been the sub. Not once has a woman ever had that much control over me. Not once has a woman ever left me like this.