chapter 34

Enzo's pov* (Smut scene in this one yall)

I watched her the whole dinner. She didnt once look my way which kinda made me mad. I watched as she laughed and talked. It wasnt until I was done that I even touched her, I felt compelled to touch her body. So I put my hand on her thigh like I had so many other times. It wasn't high on her leg, I didnt want to make her uncomfortable. She looked my way for the first time that night and I thought she was going to say something but then fucking Sadie had to say something. Then Nora moved my hand and quick picked up her purse and ran out leaving everyone silent. I waited for a second to think about if I should follow but I figured fuck it and got up.

"Leave her be Enzo!" Maria yelled as I went the same way as Nora did. Fuck that. I'm done listening to other people. I'm done with people judging me or jumping to conclusions. I'm done with it all. So I didn't stop and I kept walking.

To be honest I had no clue on what I was going to do or where she went. But then I saw the bathroom door closed and i knew that if I was her I would go there. I knocked on the door. Nothing. I knocked again. Nothing. I heard shuffling inside the room. I didnt bother with knocking again I just opened the door. She stood at the sink with something in her hand but as soon as she saw me she moved so I couldnt see it. She set what ever it was in her bag and closed her purse.

"What do you want, Enzo?" She asked it coldly, meeting my eyes with hers.

"What's going on with us?" I asked taking a step closer to her.

"Nothing." She said and she looked away. She stared at herself in the mirror.

"Bullshit. You havent talked to me since that stupid fucking courtroom. So tell me what the hell is going on!" I took another step closer and shut the door behind me.

"Leave me alone, Enzo. We both knew this wasnt going to work out so just leave me!" She said raising her voice.

"I'm not fucking leaving you! You were the one who said we could make this work so let's make it fucking work!" I took another step closer. I was now only a few inches from her and I could feel her body heat and smell her perfume. She turned and looked up at me.

"We are over, Enzo." She said it sheepishly and I could tell she didnt want to say it or believe it.

"No we aren't. I love you Nora." She went to turn away from me and move away when I caught her wrist and pulled her against my body. Without another second passing I grabbed her face and smashed my lips into hers. At first she just stood there but seconds later she pushed her body even closer closing any gaps. Her body fit perfectly in mine. Her arms went around my neck as she kissed me back. I let go over her face and while still kissing her I holstered her up onto the sink.

She let go over my neck and moved back and took off her shirt and then undid her Jean's. I followed her actions and within a minute I had took of her pants and  I slid her panties off and I slipped my boxers down with my pants. Then I went back to kissing her as I moved her to the edge of the counter. I was in between her legs and as we kissed I slowly slipped my dick inside her warm hotness of a pussy.

I pounded in her with so much neediness and passion as I could. If she was going to leave me then I was going to ruin any chance of a guy doing better than me. I will be the first and last person she thinks of when doing anything that we did together. I will truly and utterly ruining her. I held on to her hips as I pounded into her and my lips moved from hers down her neck, I left purple hickeys so when shes on that plane she'll be forced to see a reminder of me. I pounded as hard and fast as I could so that when she hurts tomorrow she'll have to remember me. When ever she climaxs with herself or anyone else she'll remember when I brought her to a climax in minutes that left her yelling my name. She wont ever be able to forget me.

As I felt her tightening around my cock I pounded harder. Soft moans where leaving her beautiful mouth and I couldnt help but moan with her as we both hit our climax. Her legs went around me keeping me in place as my warm cum filled her. My lips found hers again and I let go of her legs to grab her face. I kissed her hard and with so much need.

"I wont let you forget me, Nora." I said against her lips. Then I took a step back from her. We both were breathing hard and I watched her try to catch her breath. I saw the red marks I left of her legs from holding them. I quickly put back on my clothes and left her on the sink without another word.