chapter 40

Enzo's pov*

It's been more than two months and I feel empty without her. No calls. No texts. Nothing. The only reason I know shes alive is Beau and the posts on her Instagram. Every few days shes posts a new photo either of her new hair cut, new adventures, or pictures of her handing out with Beau and his mom. She looks so damn happy. I wish every single God damn day that I went with her instead of Beau. I even started to regret sending him with her because of how close they have gotten. You can see it in his eyes that he likes her. I cant even be mad because I fell for her too.

My house feels emptier than before. I had the maids and other staff stop coming over. I spend the last two months in my room or at work. I havent talked to Maria in over a month. The last time I talked to her she gave me shit for letting Nora get away and I just didnt want to hear it coming from her. I have enough of that shit going on in my head that I dont need her to do it too.

I spend most of my nights looking at Nora's pictures. I feel like I lost her. Shes looks so beautiful in the photos. I hate myself for not taking more photos of her on my phone. Thank gods that her Instagram isnt private. The weekend we spend here she left some of her things and they still smell like her so I keep them with me. I even broke into her storage container to take some of her clothes so I can smell her. I feel so lost without her but at least she alive and happy.

After what Mazikeen told me I had more of my men go down to Italy to keep any eye on her. They roomed up with Beau to keep her safe and shes never alone. I found out who's looking for her. Of course it's the creep Shane. So tonight I will be taking care of him to make sure hes not a problem.

I'm getting all my men ready when I got a text from Beau. I opened it immediately. It just simply said call me. So I did just that. It was 5 here so it was 11 there. I wondered what was so important that he wanted me to call him at 11 pm. But I didnt have to wonder long. He picked up on the first ring.

"What is it, Beau? Is she okay?"

"Hello, Enzo." Said a familiar soft voice. It was her voice. I couldnt help but smile.

"Nora, are you okay? How come you didnt call me on your phone?"

"My phone is broken. I'm on my way back to you, wait for me?" She asked with her voice breaking. She sounded tired and not the same.

"If course, love. Are you almost here? How far are you?" I asked softly.

"Beau is taking me to you. I'll see you soon, Enzo. I love you."

"I love you too, baby." I heard a sniffle as if she was crying but before I could say anything the line disconnected.

I called up Maria and had her meet me at the warehouse. I didnt tell her why but she did it. Shes scared I'm going to break now that Nora wasnt here. But now she doesnt have to. Nora's on her way back to me after two months of waiting.

I was already at the warehouse with a bunch of my men. They were getting ready for the war that was coming. I was prepared for the war and I know no one will stop me from finishing the fight. Shane stole from me. Shane tried to take what's mine. So he will die for his sins. This all will be over soon. I quickly texted Beau to take Nora to my house so she didnt have to see what was gonna go down. Maria showed up in less than 15 minutes.

"What's going on here?" She asked looking around as she walked in. I gave her an evil smile.

"War. Shane is going to meet his maker tonight."

"What? Your going to wage a war over him stealing a crate? Are you insane?" She said looking at me as if I was insane. I got closer to her and looked her in the eyes.

"No, Maria. I'm waging war because he touch my Nora. He tried to take what's mine more than once and I wont let him get away with that. He put her in danger."

"Enzo this isnt a good idea. Your going to get someone killed."

"Yes I will get someone killed, him. And after hes dead I bury him in a unmarked grave and as I'm taking what's mine he'll rot. I wont have any remorse for him. I'll kill him myself and I'll watch as the life is draining from him." I talked slowly and I couldnt help the smile that formed on my face. She took a step back from me and looked as if she was shocked.

"This is about Nora isnt it? She left you so now you are doing insane things."

"Shes coming back to me. Shes on her way now. This isnt about her leaving me, this is about proving what's mine. I need you to go to Nora. Have her wait for me. I'll see her soon." I said and turned and walked towards my men. I didn't hear her move and to be honest I lost my patiences and I turned back and yelled, "Go Now! That was an order!" I watched as she looked terrified. She looked at me with the same shocked expression before she cringed and turned and quickly walked out of the warehouse.

***
It was finally time. My men were set up and in their positions waiting for my say. I waited as a black car came driving down the dirt road coming towards me. Other cars came following it. The car came to a stop and Shane emerged from the first car and men all dressed in black followed him coming out of the other cars.

"Mr. Zade, I wasnt sure you would call." Shane said.
"I called to apologize but my mother told me to never apologize over the phone."

"Apologize? For what?"

"For not sharing. My mother also taught me to share what's mine."

"Ahh so I'm guessing the woman that you brought with you is waiting in that warehouse for me?" He asked. Sick fuck.

"She sure is. She says she felt compelled to get ahold of you. She knows you have been looking for her and shes been looking for you too." I said gritting my teeth. Hes fucking disgusting.

"I sure hope shes naked." He said with a laugh.

"She sure is. We wouldn't expect less. But unfortunately shes shy so I'm going to have to ask you to leave you men out her. I promise I'll take good care of you and you have nothing to worry about because as you can see it's only me here. You can have you men look around if you would like first."

"No I trust you Mr. Zade." He said with a disgusting smile. Hes fucking stupid. He makes this too easy. He walked to me and put his arm around me as if we were the bestest of friends. I wanted to wipe his disgusting arm off of me.

We walked inside the warehouse and I was sure to lock it. Then as soon as it was locked a woman appeared from the shadows. She danced around in the dark. This wasnt just any girl. This was the most dangerous girl I knew. Mazikeen.

"Shes all for you, Shane. Please accept my apology." I said stepping away from him. As if compelled to move toward the woman in the shadows he moved closer. Once he was in the middle of the room he stopped. Mazikeen stopped dancing and instead walked toward him. She was wearing a robe that had a hood that covered her hair. It also covered the knife on her thigh and the gun she had on her. There was a chair in the middle of the room.

"Go ahead sit and relax." I said while walking closer to him. He did just as I said. Within a second Mazikeen was able to hand cuff him to the chair.

"Umm I'm not sure I like this, Mr. Zade. " he said while pushing against the hand cuffs. But I knew for experience that no amount of strength will break the cuffs. Then as soon as I made it to them Mazikeen took of her hood to reveal herself to him. Then at the same instant gun shots became background noise from outside where my men began to attack. Because this room was dark enough and there was only one light on in the middle of the room you could see that the walls where lined with men. But these men were just any random men, these men were all the men that were fucked over by Shane.

"What the fuck is she doing here?!" He yelled while trying to break the hand cuffs.

"I would be careful on what you say to women, Shane. Or anyone for that matter." As soon as I said it men began to creep out of the shadows and began to form a circle around us.

"What the hell is going on!?"

"Revenge. You stole from me. Then you tried to take my girlfriend. Now if she was any normal woman than I wouldnt care as much but shes, as you well know, is not a normal woman. And you'll pay for your sins tonight, Shane." I nodded to Mazikeen and she took out her knife and stabbed him in his stomach. And with a smile she took the blade and turned it and then pulled it back out.