chapter 29

Nora's pov* (smutty scene in this one)

Enzo house was much more than I expected. It was huge and beautiful and modern. I sat in the car just staring at this house, I knew he was rich but not this rich. His voice pulled me out of my trance.

"Nora, I know theres so much uncertainty in our lives about our future, I know I've done things to hurt you and I cant say I wont do it again," he took my face in his hands and made me look over at him. His voice was soft and his honey brown eyes looked as if they were begging to be heard. "I know I'm all kinds of fucked up and I'm scared to fuck you up with my mess of a life but Nora believe me when I will never put my hands on you like I did in the court room. I now know that if I let you in, you can lose your job, your home, and everything else in your life including your life if I let you stay in my life. People around me have a tendency to die and i cant save them. But for one weekend, for this weekend I dont want to think about that. I dont want to think about anything beside you. I want it to be just us until Monday morning and I have to drive you home. I dont want to think about the case or our jobs or anything. Can It just be us for one weekend?" I know that agreeing to this I would get attached more than I already am and I would be selfish to indulge in my pleasures but I dont care.

"Yes. Just us. No talk of the future or anything else." Instead of saying anything he kissed me.

I carefully got onto his lap straddling him. His hands traveled my body and soon my shirt was off as we were kissing and grinding on each other. I didnt have to worry about anyone seeing us, there wasnt a house for miles. I needed him. I wanted him. I got off of him and got out of the car. I took his hand in mine and pulled him up the steps of his house. He opened the door and we walked in and as soon as the door shut he pushed me against it. He pulled off his shirt and took my hand and we moved to his bedroom. The door still wide open he pinned me against the wall.

He leanded down so his mouth was right next to my ear. He grabbed my throat with one hand gently. At first it looked as if he was going to take it off but I moved my hand on top of his and gave him a quick smile so he knew it was okay. He went back to being in control. His hands found my zipper to my pants and he undid them and pushed them down my hips so that they fell to the floor. I kicked them from underneath me. His open hand trailed down my stomach and stopped right above my lace panties. He ran his finger over the lace for a moment before he slid his hand into my panties. His finger found my clit and he rubbed soft circles.

"You were in control last time, now I'm in control." He whispered with a deep sexy voice that made my body tingle. I was loving this.

A soft moan left my lips as he began to kiss my neck. The kisses werent soft, they were hard and passionate, like he needed to kiss me. I ran my hands down his body to where his cock was, it was rock hard and ready. I unzipped his pants and brought my hand to my mouth and spit on it and reached back down and slipped my hand in his boxers and began to rub his hard cock. It was hard to focus with his hand on my neck, his other hand in my panties and his lips on my neck moving down to my chest but I tried to focus on the tip of his dick because I knew it was the most sensitive.

Both of his hands moved from there spots and went to my chest. He grab my boobs in his hands and kisses the top of them before he took the straps off my shoulders and reached behind my back and unclipped the bra. He watched as the bra fell of my chest leaving my tits exposed to him. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. He looked me in the eyes and I made sure I had the most innocent look. He smiled down at me, the sinful smile I couldn't resist.

"Do you want me?" He said in a deep sexy voice, not a hint of softness in it.

"Yes, Mr. Zade." I said in a soft innocent voice. I was poking the bear and that's exactly what I wanted.

He pulled me by my hair to the bed. He let go of my hair for a moment to turn me around and push me against the big wooden bed posts. He grabbed another handful of hair and put his hand in the middle of my back. He pulled my hair so that my back arched. He took his hand off my back and slapped it against my ass leaving a burning sensation there. He did it again and I could help the small moan that fell from my lips. Then he grabbed his dick and placed it at my entrance.

"How badly do you want me?" He asked in a husky voice.

"Very bad."

"Very bad what?" He asked as he teased my entrance.

"Very bad, Mr. Zade." I said in a lusty voice. With that he rammed himself inside of me with a loud moan from both of us.

The rest was like a dance that has been practiced to perfection. We both knew how to move our bodies to benefit ourselves and each other and it wasn't long before we both hit out climax and we laid next to each other in his huge bed.