chapter 30

Nora's pov*

We laid next to each other for what felt like hours just talking with my head on his chest. It was still pretty early in the day but even we fell asleep from staying up all night in the park.

I woke up first and I didn't want to wake him so I carefully got out of his arms and then grabbed one of his tshirts that I took from his closet and put that on. I found my phone ans took it with me. This house was huge and everything about it was modern. I wonder around until I found the kitchen.

In the kitchen I looked around for a cup and got some water before wondering around until I found the living room but it didnt take very long because it was right next to the kitchen. When I actually checked the time on my phone it was almost 5 pm and I had a million texts from multiple people. The first texts I open were from Carter. I was surprised that he actually texted me back since he had been ignoring me. He sent me three individual texts :

Nora stay away from him, hes not a good guy.

Nora dont make me do this I really dont want to, just stay away from him.

It's too late to go back now. I hope you happy.

You should have just listened. Maybe in a few years you will realize the mistake your making and we can start over.

I couldn't help to roll my eyes at those stupid fucking texts. Carter literally fucked my sister and got her pregnant no way would I even think about getting back with him. I blocked his number and moved on to the other people. Next was Ashley:

Hes mine! Why cant you just let me be fucking happy? Your such a bitch and I hope you never get the chance to be happy. I hope you rot in hell Nora. You took my one true love Enzo and then you take my fucking baby daddy then again I cant be surprised you have always wanted my sloppy seconds. I mean you did fuck you high school boyfriend after I did you always have wanted left overs. I will spend the rest of my life ruining yours. You have been nothing but a whore! I hope you never get pregnant and get to experience growing life inside of you. It's not like you deserve it anyways. Your nothing but a stuck up bitch who always has your panties stuck in a twist. Imagine what the world is gonna think about you when they hear your sleeping with your client.

What the fuck is with people today? I didn't steal Carter from her nor did I take Enzo. I cant help that he doesnt want half the male population's sloppy seconds hell who would? I'm not a person who thinks your value changes after how many people you sleep with, unless you are Ashley. Maybe that makes me a bad person but I really dont care. She has no proof to claim I'm sleeping with Enzo, I mean I am but she wont have proof of it. I've been too careful besides last night but no one knew who I was and nor did they care. I'm not gonna let her ruin my weekend with Enzo so I blocked her number too. I dont need her and shes gonna have a hard time ruining my life when I'm in Italy living my life as best as I can.

The last text was from Jeremy and he was the only one I actually enjoyed to read.

I miss you and I want you to come back and save me from this bitch Amy. Shes going crazy that shes losing you. She up everyone's ass and I usually like that but not when it's her. You better come visit me soon and the hubby wants to have dinner soon too. ♡♡

I could help but smile and laugh a little at his text. I'm really going to miss him. He was my safe haven for five years and I dont know what I'm gonna do when I can just go over to his house and drink my way through their liquor cabinet. I texted him back:

Miss you too. I'll visit soon save me a bottle.

It was simple but I knew it was just enough for him.

I waited until 6 until I got bored enough to go wake up Enzo. I went back to his room and climbed on top of him. I set my hands on his chest and he slowly began to wake up from all the movement.

"What are you doing on top of me?" He said in a groggy, sleepy, playful voice.

"I'll move." I said and start to move off of him. His hands went on my hips and held me there.

"I didnt say you could move."

"And I didnt care to ask I'm a grown woman." I said trying to hide the smile on my face.

"Indeed you are," he moved so that he was sitting up. He mobed his hands to my waist and pulled me against his bare chest. " a very sexy and gorgeous woman." He said in a almost whisper. " but your my woman."

I put my hand on my hip and gave him a look and he smiled.

"It was your drunken confession that chose our path, darling. Dont blame me." He said with a smile. I hit his chest and he laughed and grabbed my face and kissed me. "Come on let's go order some food." He said after he pulled away.