chapter 24

Enzo's pov*

I'll be honest, it wasnt my full intentions when I first meet Nora that I would be her baby daddy. It still seems weird to even think that I will. Nora has been doubting that I can. I know I can. And I would be able to if we actually had sex in the last few days. But we haven't. I dont know why but neither of us have really wanted to, yeah theres been kissing here and there but nothing more. For the last few day I stayed at her apartment. I cooked for her, I cleaned for her, i went shopping for her, hell she even talked me into letting her paint my nails. We stayed here and didnt bother with going out together, shes too scared to leave and be seen with me. Which I got to say kinda hurts but I know its probably what's best. But on the 3rd day I was tired of being here all day and we had a party to attend to.

I knew it would be a risk to take her with me but I wanted her by my side as I walked through those doors. So this morning before she woke up i snuck out of her apartment, which for what ever reason is harder to do. I went to a couple high end stores looking for a dress, I didnt exactly know her size so I took a dress from her closet, that I had seen her in prior and knew she fit and looked sexy in, and brought that with me. After what felt like hours I found the one I liked, it was a long black dress with a leg slit and a plunging neck line. I bought a pair of black heel that have gold straps to go with it and some gold jewelry. Though my favorite thing of all that I got is gold Plunge Chain Bra Body Chain thing that I found in the same store i bought the dress from. I figured it would add something to look at in between her perfect perky breast that i know I'll look at way to many times before the night is over.

Once I got all the shopping done with I stopped to get her coffee, I had learned her order by the second time I saw her order it while I was over. I got her breakfast too while I was out. While I was walking to her apartment I got a call from Maria. I answered hoping she did what I asked.

'Did you do what I asked?'

'Yes. Is what she said true?'

'You'll have to ask Nora herself. Thank you Maria. Expect a pay check in your account by tonight and a bonus. Does this mean you come back?'

'You fucked up big time, Enzo.'

'Yes I know that but Nora has forgiven me. Will you too?'

'How do you know Nora has forgiven you?'

'I mean I guess after we had sex and then I offered to be her baby daddy and she agreed. I think shes forgiven me. But you know maybe not.' I wish I could see her face as I said this. I couldnt help the smile as I remember the last few night we had together.

'You did not!' She said in surprise.

'I didnt which part? Sleep with Nora or offer to be her baby daddy?' I asked while pulling out my key to Nora's apartment that she gave me.

'All of it! Theres no way she slept with you or actually accepted your offer.'

'She indeed did do both.' I said with smugness.

'Straight woman will always surprise me.' As soon as she said that I couldnt help but laugh.

'So will you come back? I miss you.' I know by the sound of my own voice she wouldnt believe the last part but I did truly mean it.

'Yes but I want a bonus and a pay raise.'

'You do realize you get paid more than any other assistant right? More than double.' I said as I unlocked the door and walked inside.

'You do realize I dont care right? Also you have me do a ton more than a normal assistant.'

'Fine. I expect to see you monday in the court house. Hopefully I dont go to jail.'

'Oh what a shame that would be.' She said in a sarcastic voice.

'Good bye Maria.'

'Bye.'

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket and set everything down right as Nora was coming out of her room. Her dark hair was pulled back away from her face and she was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. You could see her piercing through her shirt and it drove my crazy, she is so damn beautiful and  its  hard to keep from getting a boner everytime I look at this masterpiece of a woman. Her green eyes met mine and she smiled as she rubbed her eyes and walked to me.

She grabbed the belt loops on my pants and pulled me to her. She put her arms around me and lifted my shirt in the back and put her hands in the back of my shirt. She looked up at me with the most innocent yet sinful eyes. I leaned down and grabbed her face and kissed her.

"Good morning, beautiful" I said after I pulled back and looked her in the eyes.

"Good morning, Mr. Zade." She said trying to mimic my  accent. It sounded terrible that I could hold in my laugh. She laughed with me for a second before she stood on her tippy toes and grabbed my face and kissed me hard. She let go of me and then took a seat at the island.

I handed her her food and coffee and she happily dug in and I watched her as I drank the black coffee I had gotten for myself. She was absolutely perfect. I couldn't imagine my life without her and I hope I dont have to. I know I shouldnt get wrapped up in this fair tale because it wont last and she'll move away without me but I cant seem to shake it. All I can hope for is that she invites me to go with her and we move to Italy together. Deep down I want her to want me just as badly as I want her. She says she loves me but can she really love someone like me?