𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐. 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

Chapter 32: Family Isn't Always Blood

"They made you into a weapon and told you to find peace." —Unknown

" —Unknown

🕸

JOINT COUNTER TERRORIST CENTRE

LOCATION: BERLIN, GERMANY

JUNE 21, 2016

🕸

"WHAT'S gonna happen to him?" Steve got off the vehicle as he saw how Bucky was being taken away, both sparing one last glance that this was just the beginning. Aurora wasn't far behind as they pushed her forward towards her friends, muttering in annoyance about the restraints still on her wrists. There was a small group ahead with Sharon standing beside an unfamiliar man who seemed disappointed in them. Many agents filed behind the young girl with their tasers in hand, almost preparing in case she did something impulsive. Other officers unloading their possessions which made her pissed that she wouldn't get those daggers back, even noticing how her mirror and A.I. were taken away too.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." The man spoke, and neither one recognized who he was. Dressed professionally yet his demeanor wasn't intimidating, rather it was comforting in some sort that the girl could perceive.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander," Sharon introduced to the fugitives, wavering her glance from Steve, Sam, and then Aurora. She hasn't had the pleasure of officially meeting the young Stark, only that one incident two years ago when her wallet was stolen. Hearing many stories about her, a small smirk appeared at the thought of how they didn't lie about her being the best. A girl like her doesn't need anyone's permission, reminding her of Peggy.

"What about a lawyer?" Steve retaliated with a serious tone, Aurora already knowing they couldn't press charges against her for many reasons. One being a minor, two is never agreeing to be part of an illegal experimentation nor joining a terrorist organization, and three with she's the daughter of fucking Tony Stark. Yeah, she's totally safe.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. We'll write you a receipt." Ross remarked with a displeasure tone, placing his hands above the chest as he started leading them to another location. Steve was the first to move forward followed by Sam and Aurora sharing similar looks at the seriousness of the situation.

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Wilson retorted, which caused the young Stark to silently chuckle at the comment. Nudging his shoulder as he wasn't alone on that until she was suddenly stopped by some agents surrounding her. The last thing Bucky saw was her being restrained by some officers yet couldn't do anything but watch. It was heart-wrenching that she always was so strong that she never got the chance of being a kid.