𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘰... 𝘈𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘝𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
I'M GOING TO... ASGARD
FOR VACATION?

"Dying to know. Afraid to find
out."  —Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Avengers Tower

Location: New York City, New York

May 30, 2015

IT was only a matter of time before the new Avengers Facility will be completed. Unfortunately, most members of the Avengers had to presume with their lives, yet stayed vigilant when necessary. Steve occasionally visited Peggy Carter in Washington, D.C. for days at a time. Other times, the Captain would have Sam watch over the facility, an easy job if he knew what he was doing. Somehow after Sokovia, Falcon apparently caught a new 'hero' on-site before disappearing— or in his words, shrinking. Whatever that meant, Aurora wondered.

Clint returned home for the final weeks of Laura's pregnancy before she was going to give birth to a baby boy. Aurora heard from Natasha that he'll name him after the hero that saved his father, Pietro. Wanda was pleased in hearing that, yet she still grieved for her brother. The female Avenger recently left for a mission, concerning a potential threat from her past. Vision and Wanda continued to stay a few levels below Aurora's, seemingly until they got their rooms at the facility. Leaving only Thor and Tony at the tower.

The young Stark didn't mind the absence of her extended family, understanding that they had other things to do. Every day she would train to maintain her figure and continue to improve on her technology, guess old habits die hard. Naturally, Aurora enjoyed Wanda's company... considering she was the only girl near her age. The cooking lessons she received were definitely worth it since she managed to make some delicious meals. Wanda was grateful that she taught her in maintaining a focused mind, helping her visualize the true nature of her power.

The nice thing about being with her father was spending quality time with him. Mostly offering some suggestions with fixing his suits, inventing new things, and upgrading the security system of the tower. After the whole Ultron fiasco, Aurora implanted M.A.T.T.H.E.W. to the old JARVIS hard drive and constantly setting algorithms to prevent any hackers. Pepper would tend business meetings at the lower levels of the tower, but would always have time to have dinner with Aurora.

Thor briefly left for a few days, explaining he had to visit somewhere, unaware that he would share an astonishing announcement to the Starks. Tony didn't put much thought into it, because he had other matters to worry about. Even Nick Fury made an unannounced appearance, discussing with Stark that the world government had enough with the Avengers involvement in different countries. Warning him to keep a low profile and stay out of trouble, Tony thought the Stark Relief Foundation would help.