𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘐𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘯 𝘈 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS END
IN A FIGHT?

"Her life is a book, with not enough
pages for her happy ending."
Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Abandon Warehouse

Location: Salvage Yard, South Africa

May 3, 2015

"YOU'RE staying here with Bruce as a backup. One of us will call you when we need you." Tony explained to his daughter once they arrived a few miles away from the abandoned shipyard. The rest of the Avengers assembled their weapons and finalized the details of their plans before opening the hatch, but Aurora wasn't about to be left behind. The teenager grabbed some daggers and a semi-automatic gun as she placed them into her thigh holster prior to placing the fingerless gloves on her hands.

"What?! Like hell, I will!" Aurora remarked angrily, strolling forward to her father with a dangerous glare. After months of living and spending together, Tony was no longer falling for her manipulative and daring personality. Something Tony hates when she does those kinds of things just to get what she wants.

And Aurora knew that well.

"Language!" Steve voiced in firmly, the Starks momentarily glared at the Captain before rolling their eyes at him. Tony sighed loudly whilst shaking his head, placing his hand on her shoulder, causing Aurora to glance at him.

"We talked about this kid. Something terrible might happen to you... and what would I do?" Tony muttered under his breath, retracting his hand to his nose whilst he had the sudden thought of the nightmare he had when they attacked the HYDRA base. He would do anything to keep her alive, and that's a promise he'll continue to do until his last breath.

"I know... But I'm also not going to just be here defenseless when I can help you. We both know I'm the only one who's seen what the twins have." The young girl insisted, her voice utterly calm that slightly confused the team. Aurora was known to be loud spoken when her beliefs were challenged, and she would never back down from a chance of proving them wrong.

"She's got a point, Tony. Aurora could outmatch them while we take care of Ultron." Natasha voiced in her thoughts, briefly nodding at the girl with a ghost smile of reassurance. Aurora appreciated the help she received but this was always something she had to do. Her conscience was livid after the thought of assisting in the creation of Ultron. How else would he have acted as he knows her more than the others?

"Not helping, Nat." Tony groaned softly, running his fingers through his soft brunette hair as he thought about it carefully. Aurora couldn't help but smirk that he was finally considering her join the mission. It's not like she was going to give up easily when she's a fighter. Always has been since birth.