𝘟𝘟𝘐. 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴?

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
RECOVERING, BECOMING
FRIENDS, AND NIGHTMARES?

"Your worst battle is between what you
know and what you feel."  —Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Avengers Tower

Location: New York City, New York

May 9, 2015

THE young Stark vaguely remembered what happened after the collapse of Sokovia. She did recall being on someone's arms since she felt the warmth and comfort from them, a cloak wrapped around her. Her sore aching body didn't help with the constant throbbing coming from her head, groaning softly as she felt the SHIELD quinjet soar through the air. Although she was in and out of consciousness, Aurora saw someone lying down beside Clint who was silently staring at nothing. This confused her for a moment, wondering what happened when she blanked out.

Aurora slowly ignored the pain as she struggled to walk towards the archer. Clint didn't expect the girl to be awake, much less use her strength as her feet shuffled and staggered beneath her. He caught her before she fell completely to the ground, she smiled softly but her worried stare said otherwise. Pietro's body... Aurora felt her lips tighten, her throat restrained as she twitched at the sight of the bullet wounds lodged in his body. Aurora was never one to feel sympathy, knowing that death is just the beginning.

Nonetheless, the young Stark outstretched her hands above Pietro, fluttering her eyes closed as she channeled her energy. Blue mists swirled around her body, hoping that she might save him. Aurora inhaled deeply, glancing down as she concentrated the flow of her energy. Slowly his body glowed faintly from the mist, seeing how the bullets fell off his chest. Clint didn't know how to react... he knew Aurora was powerful but if she was able to save Pietro. There was no telling how powerful she actually is. The young brunette held a faint grin until the energy retracted from his body as it returned to hers. Immediately she became confused, looking for any sign that he might be awake.

Unfortunately, his bullet wounds had black spots around... she examined closely until she realized what it was. Lead poisoning. It was so severe that Aurora knew that she couldn't save him. She could only imagine how Wanda felt when she lost her brother. Aurora's headaches continued to worsen, groaning at the moment. She tried to stand up but before she blacked out, the teenager saw Wanda glanced at her curiously. Clint called out to Tony, who got Aurora in his arms within seconds, cradling her as he placed her on his lap.

Tony hated seeing his daughter put herself in danger multiple times and having to suffer severely. Aurora was known to be a risk-taker— but what if she would one day risk too much? Tony wasn't prepared at the thought that they might use her against him, his past finally catching up to him. He ignored his thoughts, brushing her messy braided hair away, observing her calm face as she placed her head against his shoulder. The billionaire wrapped his arms around her body, not wanting to let go until they arrived home safely.