𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐. 𝘌𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
EMBRACE FOR IMPACT

"You cannot protect yourself from
sadness without protecting yourself
from happiness." —Jonathan
Safran Foer
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Avengers Tower

Location: New York City, New York

June 19, 2014

"WHAT are we going to do with her? She still hasn't woken up in two weeks." Steve declared to the rest of the Avengers, worrying that the tranquilizer was a bit excessive for her. Aurora was placed under Bruce Banner's care in his laboratory along with Dr. Helen Cho. They would take turns supervising her, still, that didn't stop Steve, Natasha, or Thor aiding them when the two scientists were occupied. Even Clint would show up just so the others could take a break from sitting in the same morbid room.

Everyone had mixed emotions about the HYDRA assassin based on her first impression. Steve felt guilty about everything that happened because HYDRA brainwashed her. Tony took a blood sample of Aurora's and was awaiting the results in two days. Natasha believed that she deserves a second chance in redemption like herself. Clint oddly enough pitied her even if she broke his arm. Thor wondered why Aurora eerily resembled her... hoping the goddess would come when the war on her planet was over.

"I'll tell you what you shouldn't do, Capsicle. Try waking her up and possibly risk getting us killed while doing so." Tony suggested with a small shrug, leaning against the leather chair with a neutral expression. The archer immediately nodded after that statement, slightly sore from his arm in the process of healing.

"For once I agree with Tony, Cap. I mean she almost killed me in London," Clint answered honestly before fumbling around with his coffee mug. Even if he was trying to ease the tension, he couldn't help but wonder if she could have killed him when she had the chance. Nothing was stopping her at the time, so why didn't she?

"But she didn't. She could have killed us in a second if she wanted to with her powers. No, she hesitated to do anything that could risk her identity. Do you think that she was afraid of something..." Natasha pondered to the group, Tony rolled his eyes whilst Bruce hesitated to utter a response.

"A-Afraid? Afraid of what? She's been through so much on her own, Nat. I don't think that would be it. Maybe she was trying to find something... or someone?" Bruce proposed from the corner, fixing his glasses to the bridge of his nose with a small nervous smile.

"Jarvis, can you scan her backpack and tell me what's inside," Tony called out to his A.I. system, alerting Thor of what he's going to do. The God of Thunder didn't appreciate many things here but certainly not investigating someone's possessions.