𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐. 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘺 𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳? (𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳: 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘏𝘪𝘮!)

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
MEETING MY GODFATHER?
(SPOILER: IT'S NOT REALLY
HIM!)

"We all are shaped by some incredible
sadness. By a part of our past that
still hurts." —R.M. Drake
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Royal Palace Of Valaskjalf

Location: Asgard, Nine Realms

May 31, 2015

A soft knock echoed throughout the lavish room, alerting Aurora abruptly from her deep sleep. It's been a while since she felt her body at ease, no longer feeling groggy nor restless in the morning. Another knock was heard, startling the teenager that caused her to land on the tile floor. A long groan escaped from her lips, rubbing her aching legs and bottom lightly yet her head began to throb. She almost forgot that she was at Asgard... never in a million years did she imagine being here. Along with finally meeting her mother.

The teenager got up from the floor, feet shuffling hurriedly in worry she overslept. A feminine voice called out to her behind the door, asking permission to come in. Without much she could do, she adjusted her sleepwear before opening the door. An Asgardian servant, who couldn't be any older than her mid-20s smiled warmly at the young Stark. Aurora wondered how she looked considering the Asgardian woman before her was gorgeous. From the silky ginger hair with dazzling blue eyes that seemed clear as the sky, feeling slightly plain compared to her.

"Good morning, my Lady. The Prince has requested your presence in twenty minutes." The Asgardian servant greeted Aurora, who moved away to allow her entrance to the room. Immediately, the redhead went to organize the messy bed followed by checking the wardrobe to find some gowns. The young Stark didn't know how to react, numbly staring patiently until the woman finished.

"Oh, um, thank you....?" Aurora answered slowly, not knowing the woman's name with a guilty expression. The young servant caught on the indication as she suddenly gasped before understanding.

"Runa. The name's Runa." She introduced herself with a timid smile, her face flustered that she forgot her manners. Aurora gently nodded her head, clasping her hands together nervously, skeptical what to say next.

"....Runa. I'm Aurora." The teenager said slowly almost if testing how the name sounds like. She could only imagine if she'll have difficulty pronouncing names later on.

"I know, the Prince mentioned you. I've never seen a Midgardian before." The Asgardian woman notified her, strolling towards her with a few gowns on the arm. Aurora curiously observed the elegant dresses, confused for a moment.