𝘐𝘐. 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╗
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

"She believed she could,
so she did." —Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Location: Washington, D.C.

February 7, 2014

SOME perks of having teleportation as Aurora's ability was not needing a passport to travel. After 48 hours of preparing, Aurora was already set to complete her mission. She held her head up high with confidence as she held the onyx duffel bag over her shoulder.

She walked to the training room, knowing that nobody would be there as the clock strikes 12. Aurora smiled tiredly before she channeled an azure portal, aiming it towards the other side of the room.

"6 hours left," She mumbled softly, before walking through the portal, as she was now at Washington, D.C. The portal behind her disappeared into nothing but mist, as she strolled along the sidewalk.

She glanced at her watch, as it said 5:01 p.m. Aurora reached into the onyx duffel bag, before feeling the familiar plastic glasses. She placed the glasses onto the bridge of her nose.

Initializing Sub-System... Sub-Routines Active... A.I Protocol Active...

"Welcome back, Miss Hunter. Is there anything you would like for me to do?" The A.I. named M.A.T.T.H.E.W, who strangely has a British accent commented.

"Matt I told you to call me, Aurora. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Like 2000? 3000 times?"

"A lot apparently, Miss Hunter." The teenager groaned, arguing with her A.I. will just be a futile cause.

"Anyway, can you look up surveillance footage of Senator Alan Brooks," Aurora said in a hushed tone, as she acted casual, heading towards the Ronald Reagan National Airport.

"One moment Miss Hunter... Alright, it seems that footage taken 15 minutes ago suggests that he's in Essex. And seems to be traveling towards..."

"Baltimore," The young assassin realized in frustration, breathing heavily through her nose. "Shit! Of course! How could have I missed it!" 

"I don't know, Miss Hunter. However, I suggest taking the Maryland 295, that should take you at least 20 minutes to get there." The A.I. informed her.

"Alright, but I'll be there in 15 minutes, Matt," Aurora smirked, as she looked around the parking lot. Particularly looking for a motorcycle, or something that will take her there fast.