𝘟𝘓. 𝘎𝘰𝘥... 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘖𝘶𝘵 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦!

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
GOD... IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE!

"Never be so clever, you forget
to be kind." —Taylor Swift
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Midtown School of Science and Technology

Location: Queens, New York City

August 9, 2016

"WHAT was she like?" Ned whispered to his best friend as they jogged around the football field. They simply had to jog around for a few more laps before they could go to the locker rooms to change. Turns out that Aurora was in the same gym class as them, she mostly kept to herself but sometimes Levi would accompany her. After he found out that Peter shared two other classes with Aurora, Ned couldn't help apart from being curious. On the other hand, Parker was distracted as he pondered if anyone noticed something different about him during class.

Ever since Peter got bitten by that spider, not only did his physique change in the summer but he became... stronger. Often he would hold back his strength or purposely mess up so no one would question him. He maintained a steady pace while jogging and even acted a bit fatigued yet there was no sweat evident on his face. Most of the boys were the ones jogging and the girls would simply walk around the field, well except Aurora and Michelle. She just thought it was stupid to walk around so she preferred to jog, reminding her of the early morning jogs she used to do with Steve and Sam.

"W-What?" The question caught Peter off guard, blinking momentarily as he didn't pay attention to a word his friend said. He noticed Liz when they made a turn around the field with the other popular kids... which also meant Flash Thompson. She was a couple of meters behind, simply talking with her friends and strolling through the exercise routine. His eyes flickered away since he didn't want to look like he was staring for too long, glancing at Ned with a neutral expression.

"Did she smell nice?" The Filipino boy asked another question, Peter immediately glimpsed around hoping no one heard him. Of course, they weren't the only ones in school who wanted to know about her. Even some students noticed that Peter was the one showing her around and to his surprise, some even talked to him. He guessed that he wasn't a complete loser anymore with Ned but continued to be a nerd.

"I-I don't know– she smelled... good I guess. Look can we j-just... not talk about that— right now." Parker mumbled faintly, unsure why Ned was particularly interested if she smelled good or not. Out of all the questions he could have asked, it just had to be the one that sounded a bit perverted.

"You have to admit she's cute. A bit intimidating... but cute," Ned stated with a slight shrug as they eventually decided to do a light walk to conserve their energy. Unaware that Aurora and Michelle were starting to catch up to them, both talking about their class schedules. Peter accidentally overheard that they had their next class, English Literature together. He then picked up another voice who wanted to speak to the new girl, recognizing it to be Flash.