𝘟𝘟. 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘚𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘢

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
BATTLE OF SOKOVIA

"A hero is someone who has given his
or her life to something bigger than
oneself."  —Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Novi Grad (Sokovian Capital)

Location: Sokovia, Europe

May 6, 2015

"WHAT'S the plan guys?" Aurora questioned the co-leaders of the Avengers. The quinjet was steadily flying in the air as she briefly glanced out the glass window. She placed the earpiece inside her ear, checking that it worked until she felt the black mask in her other hand. The mere thought of being a hero terrified her, not for the reason that she's not ready... it's that she's not worthy of that title.

Aurora felt a hand on her shoulder, swiftly seeing it was the God of Thunder staring down at her. His sincere smile seemed to ease all her worries away in mere seconds, her tense body relaxed against his touch. Thor reassured the young girl calmly that she's ready for this, everything she's done proved so. But is she?

Was she truly ready to become an Avenger?

And become the very thing she was sworn to destroy?

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Steve declares to the team, eyeing everyone with a firm stare. But Aurora knew better than even he was worried about this.

Clint dropped off the Maximoff twins near the capital of the city, splitting up to help civilians to safety. The young Stark saw how Wanda's powers transmitted throughout the streets, causing citizens to come out of their homes. People merging into large groups as they tried to safely cross the capital border. She was impressed by her abilities and bravery in going on a dangerous mission, reminding her when she first started her HYDRA missions.

Next, they let Bruce and Thor try to find Ultron's hideout base somewhere, and hopefully, find Natasha too. While Tony aided Clint in finding a spot to land, the teenager placed the mask on, confidently taking on the title as the next Avenger. Aurora loaded her two handguns along with some backup ammo, before packing it in the thigh holster with her small mirror. If only she could say to HYDRA to fuck themselves for the misery they put her through.

Instead of making a perfect soldier, she turned into a powerful warrior.

"We keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve continued to the remainder of the team, taking his shield before ordering them to split up. Aurora followed closely behind Steve, knowing that her father was going alone to Ultron.