𝘐𝘟. 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╗
NEW BEGINNINGS

"She remembered who she was
and the game changed." —Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

HYDRA Research Base

Location: Sokovia, Europe

May 30, 2007

"PLEASE don't!" Four almost five-year-old Aurora cried out to the scientists around her. But her pleas fell to deaf ears as they continued with the procedure. She was held in place between two men, not willing to let her go away from here. The little girl was forced to be here, after what she believed was a sanctuary from someone who knew her mother, but the truth was far from it.

This was the day they were going to inject the so-called Super-Soldier serum they have been revolutionizing since the original was destroyed back in March of 1941. The difference was that it was a mixture of Loki's Scepter, specifically the Tesseract but the rest of the properties are unknown. Only now she will be the first one to test out the serum, but no one knows whether she will be alive or dead after the procedure.

And that was the price HYDRA was willing to pay.

"Shut up you stupid child?!" A female general barked, as she slapped her face. Aurora held her cries, her lips trembling from the burning sensation from her cheek. She quickly recalled from her 'lessons' that HYDRA never has weaknesses. And she shouldn't have one now either. Aurora quickly understands that if she wanted to survive she has to play by their rules first, before she makes her own.

"All clear?" One scientist called out to the others working on the mechanics of the serum and machine. However, one with black round glasses with stark white hair gently clinked the serum with his finger. Although he physically looked over 70 years, he halted his aging so that he can continue to work for HYDRA. No one knows how old he is, only that he was alive when Redskull, the original leader of HYDRA was also alive. All Aurora could think about is that he should be dead, or at least old enough to be her great-great-grandfather.

"How's Subject E-616?" Werner Reinhardt, the lead Scientist declared to the guards, who was holding Aurora still. The brunette girl stared down at her feet, not wanting to embarrass herself again. Silent tears slipped down her tiny face, her hands were fidgeting and tracing along her arms.

"Well sir," Young Rumlow answered swiftly, looking down at the girl with a smirk on his lips and a soft twinkle in his eyes. He may seem naive and immature, but there was more than meets the eye. Rumlow was known to be unpredictable, unapologetic, vicious, arrogant, ruthless and murderous when it came to HYDRA's ideals. "Just well..."