𝘟𝘐𝘐. 𝘐 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘺 𝘞𝘢𝘺 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘔𝘺 𝘞𝘢𝘺 𝘖𝘶𝘵

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╗
I FUCKED MY WAY INTO THIS
MESS, I'LL FUCK MY WAY OUT

"People are not born heroes or villains;
they're created by the people around
them." —Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Aldwych Underground Station

Location: London, United Kingdom

June 5, 2014

LONDON wasn't at all what Aurora expected when she first arrived in the city. The assassin had to change her appearance to prevent being recognized, thus she changed her name to Isabella Connor, an exchange student staying for a few months. Next, she cut her hair into a long bob haircut before purchasing a bright pink wig to hide her natural hair. Aurora switched her clothes to something more casual yet appropriate for the weather, burning her old ones to avoid having her DNA tracked.

The teenager was greeted with a gloomy rainy day forcing her to take shelter at one of HYDRA's abandoned warehouses they used to experiment subjects during World War II. It was located near the outskirts of the city, beside a small river that flowed close to the building. No matter how hard she tried, her past seems to follow her. The building was infamous for the lives they took by trying to create a new breed of super-soldiers, which ultimately failed until decades later... starting with herself.

The said abandoned warehouse was actually an underground train station that transported HYDRA generals and officials around the United Kingdom and parts of Europe. Luckily for Aurora, she found the junction— or the electrical box that still worked to light up the building. In one of the rooms, was a folded bed covered in a black tarp along with some old lab equipment that seemed outdated. Papers scattered around the ground with some glass shards of the windows as well.

Aurora explored the other rooms, noting that it had a similar layout to the Research Base in Sokovia. Training rooms at the end of the hall that met near the stairs, the mess hall was on the first floor with broken wooden chairs and tables. However, one-room stood out to her, seeing a control panel with written plans along the chalkboard along with mathematical equations that were physics related. A steel chamber stood proudly in the middle of the room... it reminded her of the horrors she's endured alone.

HYDRA's first female super-soldier. Experimented at just four-years-old, whilst no one believed she'll live after being injected with the dangerous serum. And when she proved them wrong, they treated her as a prisoner of war until she became one of them. The perfect soldier many described her, a soldier that complied with every order and command without hesitation. But, she didn't exist... many believed she was just a ghost story, a myth they tell when people are frightened.

No one believes in ghosts until they see one. And when they do, Aurora simply murders them brutally or waits until she has the chance to give a fate worse than death. A powerful asset indeed... just like the Winter Soldier. Everyone knew she was the adopted granddaughter of Alexander Pierce who did anything to gain world domination. But also the daughter of Diana Hunter, the SHIELD agent that did everything in her power to create the world a better place.