𝘟𝘓𝘐. 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
BEING A LONER SUCKS BUT
BEING A LOSER SUCKS MORE

"Bend when you can, snap when
you have to." —Taylor Swift
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Midtown School of Science and Technology

Location: Queens, New York City

August 24, 2016

"THERE'S my little Firecracker! I saw the videos you sent me, young lady. You know I paid good money for the tuition." Tony's voice can be heard from her computerized mirror, a hologram of him working in his laboratory. Aurora sighed through her nose, discreetly rolling her eyes as she couldn't believe that Darcy had actually sent him the video and pictures. The teenager was already prepared for school as she secured her items inside her backpack and made final adjustments to her outfit before getting her motorbike helmet.

"Then maybe you shouldn't have enrolled me in school." She remarked playfully, placing her headphones around her neck while fixing her long hair. Tony grunted at his daughter's wittiness, stopping what he was doing before crossing his arms above the chest. The girl grabbed the mirror, holding it on the desk directly in front of her so that he could see her. "Just saying, you're wasting your money... although it's not like you haven't done that before...."

"Oh, now we're playing that game? Alrighty then, that means you can't visit your mom ever and I want my gift back." Stark declared firmly, a cheeky grin on his face. Aurora managed to disguise her stunned expression, clenching her jaw silently. To her surprise, Tony gifted her a burgundy BMW R1250GS Adventure motorbike. Essentially, an early birthday present but now she didn't have to worry about Darcy taking her anywhere since she also got a driver's license. Although she was still upset with him, she couldn't deny that he still cared about her.

"Look, I said I was sorry about lying to you, Dad! You won okay!" Aurora retorted, biting her inner cheek in frustration. Now it was her turn to smirk, narrowing her eyes slightly to demonstrate that she wasn't clueless. Ever since she started to live with Darcy, he never once called or sent a message to her. "Just like I know you didn't call me just to check what I'm doing... what do you want?"

"...Fine, you got me. Since you've been doing well in school, I'm going to give you some upgrades on your suit. Spidey can have the day off today." He admitted, dramatically raising his hands as if he just gotten caught. She mentally scoffed at his lame reason, knowing that there was more than what he led on.

"Can't you do it another day? I have plans with a friend today." The young Stark retaliated, crossing her arms above the chest. That's when Tony momentarily sidetracked on his project, glancing at her bewilderedly.