𝘐𝘝. 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘜𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╗
QUESTIONS UNANSWERED

"Damaged people are dangerous.
They know they can survive."
—Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Location: Washington, D.C.

February 8, 2014

"BREAKING News! It's just in that Senator Alan Brooks was declared officially dead as of 6:45 p.m. yesterday. The only connection to the felony was some hotel guests complaining of hearing loud cracking noises." A T.V. News Anchor announced as he turned to the viewers.

"Officials have yet to declare whether who was the suspect and responsible for his murder. And on upcoming news, will talk about the opening of Captain America's Monument that will take place in less than a week. Stay tuned for more info—."

A SHIELD agent turned off the radio as she walked to an occupied crime scene before her eyes. Other agents were chattering around the crime scene, as they were trying to find as of any clue as to who murdered the US Senator. However, many of their conclusions came with dead-ends.

"What happened here?" The same female agent asked as she analyzed the aftermath of Senator Brooks' slaughter. It was quite gruesome but it wasn't the first time this has happened before. In fact, the attacks appeared after the Battle of New York in 2012, and it has occurred randomly across the world.

Amid rumors, many believe that an underground organization is creating some sort of propaganda to everyone around the globe. However, the US Government dismissed this as a mere coincidence about the killings of important government figures around the world. SHIELD took this warning as a precaution of sending their elite agents around the world to collect any information of their arch-enemy HYDRA.

So far, they collected some files on their secret facility base and some incidents from the past years. Mostly containing information about a discreet academy in the United States, some HYDRA targets, and recruits that could potentially be perfect candidates of an experiment. And just recently, SHIELD grasped their hands with the file of the Winter Soldier and a new identity known as Phantom.

"It seems that he was bleeding out alive. But, you see here," A male investigator refers to the bloody head wound, as he concluded, "The gun wound was what killed him instantly."

The female agent then inspected the tattered suit as the blood stains led to his left arm that was exposed by some type of injury. She inched closer as her eyes flickered to the slit that exposed the tissue and even the humerus bone.