𝘐𝘐𝘐. 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╗
STATUS REPORT

"Even the sanest person needs a
bit of insanity in them." —Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Location: Washington, D.C.

February 7, 2014

ALL the lights were out from the penthouse, thus having Aurora to take extra precaution with her mission. She held the handgun close to her at all times, she expertly walked to every room that was open wide. Aurora came across a toddler room, where one of the boys were sleeping in the bed, she glanced around making sure no one else was around her.

Aurora observed the room, the walls were colored in robin egg blue, with crimson curtains to add some flair. Inside there were two twin size beds right aside from the front door, with a lamp slightly dimmed.

She inched closer with every cautious step before she came face to face with the snoozing boy. Aurora stared at the caramel-haired boy, occasionally moving his head to the side. Aurora held the gun gently onto the young boys' head.

'Just one bullet. That's all it takes.' She mentally claimed, thinking to murder the young boy in his sleep. 'It would be a painless death. But you are here to kill the Senator, not the boy.'

She gently pressed the trigger, however, her breath has hitched. She thought about what her mother always told her before Aurora was forcefully taken and brainwashed by HYDRA.

🕸

"Remember, Aura everyone deserves a chance to live. Especially, the young ones, they are the purest and innocent when it comes to anything." Her mother declared with a gentle, firm voice.

"But, why mama?" Three-year-old Aurora asked curiously, cuddling with her mother.

"Because they didn't do anything wrong. Even though their parents did something very vile or cruel. You have to understand that what their parents' did does not define them, no matter what. Even if we live in a dangerous world." Aurora couldn't comprehend what her mother meant, but she knew that it was something important.

"Yes, mama I understand."

"Darling, can you promise me something?"

"Yes, mama." Aurora smiled brightly.

"Promise me that if anything happens, and I mean anything. No matter what don't hurt the young and innocent. They don't deserve it."

"Why are you telling me this?" The young brunette wanted to know why her mother was telling her this.

"Well... it's because my work will eventually lead to something I wish will never, ever happen. But, I want to prepare you when..." Her mother, Diana paused thinking what to say next. "... the worst might come... something terrible. Do you understand?" Aurora nodded her head rapidly, as she held out her pinky finger.