𝘟𝘐𝘝. 𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘠𝘋𝘙𝘈 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
INVADING HYDRA WITH
THE AVENGERS

"We tend to fear things we don't
understand." —Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

HYDRA Research Base

Location: Sokovia, Europe

April 28, 2015

"JUST stay here and wait for my signal," Aurora confirmed through the earpiece, strolling stealthily towards the entrance she once called home. She didn't understand why she had to come back, just staring at the large building made her blood boil and the urge to destroy HYDRA. No matter how hard she wants to change, the past will always haunt her. At least, there might be something she could look forward to in the future.

'Never let fear decide your future,' Aurora recalled from reading a book that Pepper gave her on her birthday. A piece of advice that she will always follow, even if she was already the daredevil herself. Oh how identical she is with Tony's personality. Stubborn, intelligent, and talented people believed that they didn't deserve the chance for succeeding.

The teenager had her own little mission in mind whilst the Avengers were here to retrieve a certain scepter. Loki's scepter. It's been months raiding different HYDRA bases with the help of Aurora, making sure they left nothing behind during the attacks. It seemed that only this time they were expecting their arrival, based on how the agents were vigilant. Shouts erupted from the distance, with their weapons aimed at Aurora as a warning. She couldn't help but smirk at the stupid agents that thought they could just capture her.

Just because she wasn't with HYDRA anymore didn't mean that she has lost her touch of being an assassin. Aurora's eyes flashed to a sickly blue hue that harmonized with her energy ability, the mist creeping along to the agent's minds. Without a second thought, she mind-controlled them to do her bidding with the Avengers closely behind. Steve stole a motorbike, Natasha managed to steer the tank with Clint and herself beside the female Avenger, and the others either walked or flew to the base. However, instead of entering discreetly, Natasha crashed against the gate, thus alarms blared throughout the base warning them of an intruder.

"Fuck! Why is no one listening to me when I say to be discreet?" Aurora declared through the earpiece, firing energy beams at the HYDRA soldiers advancing at the vehicle along the snowy road. Until, the road was cut short with everyone jumping out beside one another dramatically. Aurora manipulated their weapons to fire themselves as the others went their separate ways.

"Language!" Steve scolded her, still, Aurora laughed softly whilst shaking her head slightly at the moment. Nonetheless, the team continued to fight against the soldiers with Steve asking Jarvis, "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"