𝘟𝘝𝘐. 𝘐 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE
DONE THIS

"Never made permanent decisions on
temporary feelings." —Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Avengers Tower

Location: New York City, New York

May 2, 2015

"ALL our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce explained to them, trying to look for some files on the computer. They continued their discussion inside the laboratory after the main floor was wrecked due to Ultron. Aurora leaned against the table where Tony was, glancing at her abdomen that was covered in a bandage. She was still in the now blood-stained dress since she was too lazy to change her clothes. Everyone was just silent for the most part, formulating some type of strategies they could use against Ultron.

"Ultron," Steve repeated in skepticism with his arms crossed as he stared at the billionaire with a harsh expression. Tony ignores it for he silently stood beside Aurora, analyzing the damaged robotic bodies of the Iron Legionnaires. What he thought would be revolutionary was instead now trying to annihilate them.

"He's been in everything. Files... surveillance...." Natasha started before pausing for a moment. "Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Aurora stiffly clenched her hands hidden inside the dress's pockets as she avoided looking at anyone. She loathed the notion that Ultron knows everything about her, that not even her father knows about. The teenager could tell that the female Avenger was uncomfortable that he knows about her past.

"He's in your files. He's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey voiced his thoughts, a worried expression was written all over his face.

"Nuclear codes," Maria interjected, understanding what the Colonel meant. The former SHIELD Deputy Director used tweezers to pluck out broken shards of glass from her feet.

"He could seize world governments under their noses with ease if he wanted to. Nobody would suspect anything if they didn't know what hit them," Aurora added, her voice was unnerving that caused some of them to shift restlessly. The fact that a fourteen-year-old had endured dangerous situations forced her to mature from a young age.

"Nuclear codes. A power source." Rhodey confirmed thoughtfully, agreeing with Maria and Aurora of the next possible target. The Colonel then suggested to them, "Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can."

"Nukes?" Natasha asked sincerely confused, glancing around the laboratory with a neutral tone, "He said he wanted us dead."

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve responded as his mind was still replaying their previous encounter with Ultron. The way the machine said it still sent chills down Aurora's spine.