𝘟𝘐𝘟. 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘦?

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
CATASTROPHE AND THE CURE?

"It's not what you are that matters.
It's what you choose to be." —Unknown
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

U-GIN Genetic Research Lab

Location: Seoul, South Korea

May 5, 2015

"WE got two minutes. So stay close." Steve declared to the teenager through the comms. She nodded her head as they climbed up the Research Lab roof, while Natasha and Clint were on the Quinjet overlooking the city. It didn't take them long before they went down the hatch discreetly, trying to find Ultron or the Maximoff twins. Aurora noted it was eerily silent, glancing around to find any Iron Legionnaires walking around the building. Instead, no one was there, but only to find Helen Cho wounded on the ground.

"Dr. Cho! Are you alright?" Aurora asked the young woman, running towards her before she sat down on the ground to help Helen. The teenager wondered where Steve was, hoping Ultron hadn't left the city yet.

"Fine, just pass me the first aid kit," Cho muttered softly, pointing at the small red kit lying on the floor a few meters away. Aurora quickly grabbed it as she got some gauze bandages, still, the female doctor grabbed her wrist as she shook her head. The young Stark silently nodded, Steve, coming up behind them as Cho explained, "He's uploading himself into the body."

"Where?" Steve questioned her, while Aurora helped Helen lean against the wall to wrap her wounds. The teenager did the best she can to heal it with her powers, but she knew it would take two days to completely heal. Nonetheless, Aurora provided some energy into Cho's body, seeing a soft blue glow on her skin.

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark," Helen insisted, grabbing Steve's hand as she urged him to hurry. The female scientist had trouble keeping her breathing even, her eyes flickering in desperation to stay awake.

"First I have to find it," Steve answered, nodding his head softly to Aurora, who understood what she had to do. The teenager got on her feet, Steve doing the same as they left the laboratory not before calling for a medical emergency for Helen. Phantom clicked on the side of her sunglasses to activate her A.I., waiting for some intel on Ultron.

"Good evening, Miss Stark," M.A.T.T.H.E.W. greeted her in his British accent, causing the girl to smile slightly at her A.I. The two super-soldiers climbed up the ladder near the highway, in an effect for a better view. Aurora directed Steve to warn Natasha and Clint, whilst she searched for the cradle.

"Matt, search for any large surge of energy within a fifteen-mile radius," Aurora ordered, seeing the busy streets crowded with moving vehicles. She glanced in the air to find the Quinjet soaring, still searching for Ultron.