𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐: 𝘔𝘺 '𝘖𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺' 𝘛𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚.  ═══╗
MY 'ORDINARY ' TEENAGE LIFE

"When you are young they assume
you know nothing." —Taylor Swift
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Aurora's Apartment

Location: Kew Gardens, Queens

July 30, 2016

"SO... how much do you know about me?" Aurora asked Darcy Lewis, both of them sitting in the living room eating ice cream in their new apartment. It was somewhere in upstate New York but close enough to the school. They were having a break after unpacking everything from the moving van, most of the stuff was new furniture and the rest was their personal items. Although Aurora wasn't used to having someone new around, Darcy definitely didn't seem dangerous to her. Which is a great start so far.

"Just enough, I know your dad is Tony freaking Stark, your Thor's niece, and the infamous Phantom. And I have to take care of you until next year." Darcy commented, taking a spoonful of whipped cream in her mouth. Aurora faintly smiled as she slowly nodded, taking a bite of her chocolate ice cream as she glanced at her. Guessing by the woman's body language, she wasn't telling the whole truth.

"I see... but I have a feeling you're not telling me everything." The teenager remarked as she set her dessert on the table by the couch. Turning her gaze to the woman, her arms above her chest while leaning against the furniture.

"Jane Foster was the one who was supposed to take care of you, but since she was busy I filled her in," Lewis told her the truth, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. Aurora quirked her eyebrows up slightly at the statement, now thinking about it... it was a good idea it was Darcy instead.

"It would be weird to run into my uncle's ex-lover," Aurora admitted as she placed her hands in her jacket, thinking about how awkward the situation would be.

"Tell me about it, I mean about your situation. Anyway, I have an idea, since I have to help you act like a normal teenager or whatever we got to do some shopping." Darcy chuckled softly as she decided to add more whipped cream to her ice cream.

"Yeah, no. See I hate having to struggle with what to wear. That's why I wear simple clothes like jeans, shirts, and boots or Converse." Aurora retorted with a slight snicker, getting up from the couch towards the refrigerator to get another snack.

"Well not anymore, you have me. And trust me when I say, once I'm done with your makeover all the boys would be drooling over you." The older woman reassured the teenager, a sweet smile on her lips.

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend, Lewis." The young Stark rolled her eyes in annoyance but thankfully Darcy wasn't able to see that. She grabbed a pop tart and milk, for a moment reminiscing the moments she had with her uncle Thor. Although she remembered her mother mentioning that she would meet her soulmate soon.