Arriving

Y/n runs full speed towards the day care. She can't remember Freddy's words, all she can think of is outrunning Chica. Or, at least making it before she does.

She half stops half slams into the side of the large wooden door, pulling desperately at the handles. No luck, it must be locked.

There has to be another way in.

She searches down the wall frantically, to see a slide that seems to drop into the daycare. Chica is much too big to fit.

Perfect!

She launches from her stationary standing position to scurrying to the slide, hesitating only for a minute before popping in. She falls down for a few seconds, her mind racing with adrenaline. Who knows what could be waiting down there.

She lands face first in a ball pit, disorienting her for a moment, before she stands up. The balls come to her waist, and the floor underneath feels almost spongy. She tries to ignore it.

She scans the area quickly, relaxing slightly when she doesn't see any animatronics. There's a ledge up on the wall to her right, but surely nothing can get her from there. She sees the exit to the jungle gym over to her left, so she takes cautious steps towards it. A sudden loud slamming sound makes her jerk her head towards the sound.

The balcony she spotted earlier had previously closed curtains now swung wide, and something was emerging. A man-like creature pops out from the door, shouting joyfully. Y/n can't tell if this creature is an animatronic or not, based on its fluid movements. It's too smooth to be an animatronic, but it's proportions aren't quite human.

Just as she's analyzing it, it dives face first into the ball pit. Y/n'a heart drops momentarily, but she remembers her destination. The bridge. She furrows her brow and steadies her breathing as she slowly makes her way to the exit.

Right as she reaches the spot next to where the thing jumped in, it appears right in front of her face. She screams and stumbles back, but it catches her in its large hands, that she sees now up close they are very much robotic.

"Helloooo new friend!" He picks her up above his head with ease, walking her out of the ball pit.

"You're sure up late, are we having a slumber party? Where are all your friends?!" It's voice is so shrill and high pitched it almost hurts her head, and mixed with all the adrenaline makes her light headed.

He sets her down gently on the soft gymnasium floor, and starts spouting off things they could do during their "slumber party".

"We can finger paint, tell stories, and drink Fizzy Fax until our heads ex-PLODE, and stay up all night!!" She buries her head in her hands, blocking her ears from his voice.

"Please, stop talking!" She yells before thinking better of it. She half expects to feel some sort of pain, grabbing or even biting her, (you never know with these animatronics) but nothing comes. After a moment she looks up curiously.

When she looks up, she sun man has his face in his hands, sitting down on his knees. For some reason, she feels slightly sympathetic towards this animatronic. But it could be a manipulation tactic. She's grown not to trust any of them, or anything in this establishment.

"I'm sorry. I just have a headache. I didn't mean to yell at you." She says calmly. He peeks back up at her, and jumps giddily back to his feet.

"Yippie!" Y/n sighs.

"Oh! I must remind you. There is only one rule!keep the lights ON." His voice turns gravely deep, emphasizing his point, making y/n's eyes widen.

"O-okay." She's not sure what'll happen when the lights turn off, but she doesn't want to find out, either. So she agrees.