Bleeding

The gentle sounds of morning birds and automobiles on their way to work wake y/n at the early hour, making her carefully crawl from the bush. She sneaks around the back of buildings and rides the bike to the edge of town, and into the woods down the dirt path back home.

She figured they'd be cooled down by now and she has too, so they can talk about things in a more healthy manor.

Her heart aches when she thinks about Sun and Moon, and how worried they must have been. She keeps pedaling and doesn't stop until she reaches the porch, dropping the bike lazily to the side as she approaches the steps. She walks up and opens the door, scanning the room for the animatronics.

Before she can even process what she sees, she's knocked to the ground by a swift but gentle movement.

"Oh, Y/n, you came back to us! Don't you ever do that again, do you understand? I forbid you from taking off all night ever again! That was very naughty!" Sun sits on his hands and knees over her, lecturing her with a stern yet concerned voice.

She smiles, before replying.

"I'm sorry, Sun. It won't happen again. I wasn't trying to make you worry." She cups the sides of his face in her hands, making him melt into her touch and fall on top of her. She groans from his dead weight, but smiles regardless.

Once the others hear the commotion they come outside, practically pulling Sun off of y/n. Freddy is the first to pull her into a tight bear hug, making her unable to breath momentarily.

"Don't scare me like that again, superstar! I had no idea where you had gone, or when you would return, I was so worried! Please do not be so rash next time." She nods, agreeing to his terms.

"I'm sorry, Freddy... all of you. But I found Fredbears! And I found some stuff..." she pushes past them to sit on the couch, resting her tired legs. The others follow her, standing around her.

"Sit, lemme explain." They all sit in a circle, but Sun sits right up against her and reaches for her hand to hold, gently he draws circles and bends her fingers as she begins explaining.

"I met a man named John, he seemed to know a lot about Afton, or Springtrap as he's called in the suit. Turns out springtrap is the original bunny from Fredbears, that's why I didn't see the bunny there. The bear was there though..." she trials off as she remembers the feeling of its dusty, bloodstained fur against her fingertips.

"The bear... Fredbear? Well, was he nice?" Freddy says with an innocent smile, making y/n shake her head.

"No, he was uh, decommissioned." She doesn't elaborate, not wanting to tell the sweet bear the horrific truth.

"So, you plan on going back now?" Freddy asks, making Sun immediately lock his arms around y/n's waist and bury his face in her shoulder, begging her not to leave again.

"Sun I'm not going anywhere!" She chuckles gently at him, but he refuses to let go.

"I want to look into it eventually, but for now I really just want to rest. I've been going nonstop all night." Chica jumps to her feet, offering to make y/n a sandwich.

"I'll help you." Roxy says, getting up with her.

"It doesn't take two idiots to make a sandwich!" Monty says as he saunters after them, making Roxy call back, "It doesn't take three, either." Monty simply growls in response.

"Sun, wanna do me a solid and carry me to my bed?" She puts her arms out to the animatronic, and he gladly picks her up, carrying her like a toddler up the stairs. She has a stupid smile on her face, glad to feel the toasty heat of his plush body against hers, and the rigid yet gentle twists and contortions of his joints as he works to hold her and walks upstairs at the same time.

Once in their room, she slips her shoes and pants off, and buries herself in the blankets, as Sun fonds over how cute she looks all snuggled up in them.

"Sun, I'm going to nap. Do you want to join me?" Sun shakes his head before answering,

"No thanks, Sunshine, I just woke up! But I'm glad to stay with you while you sleep, if you'd like me to." She agrees, and wraps an arm around his torso, letting the heat from his chest warm her into a deep sleep. He cradles her with his long arm holding her against his side, as he hums a soft tune.

A couple hours later y/n wakes up to screaming, making her sit up and whip her head around to find where the sound came from. Sun sits up where he was when she fell asleep, but he's staring down at her.

"Sun, why are you screaming?" She sits up, rubbing her eyes.

"Y/n You-you're bleeding!" He points to the bed, and she looks down to see a red puddle on the sheets and her underwear. She sighs, before putting a hand on Suns to calm him down.

"I'm fine, Sun. It's normal." She gets up, picking up her pants and searching for anything she could use to catch the blood.

"Dear friend, bleeding is most definitely not normal! Especially not from... there..." he trials off as she trips to the bathroom. She shuts the door behind her, where Sun presses himself against it.

"Should I get Freddy?"

"I'm fine, Sun. I'll explain later." She's really not looking forward to explaining, but it's the only thing that'll keep him quiet. She looks through cabinets and such for any menstrual products but can't find any.

Of course, a man owned this house. There's not gonna be any period stuff.

Eventually she decides to roll up a towel and head to town for what she needs.

Hours later after she returns home, The five of them are waiting for her at the door.

"Y/n, what happened? Sun told us you are bleeding! What happened? Are you alright?" She shoots Sun a glare before replying.

"Yes Freddy, guys... don't worry, I'm fine. It's normal." She brushes by them in hopes they'll forget about it, but Roxy says,

"How is bleeding normal? I thought that was bad for humans."

"You got all mad when I cut you and act like this when you're bleeding? Doesn't make sense." Monty adds.

"Look, it's just something women deal with, okay? Let's leave it at that." She walks upstairs, leaving the conversation and confused animals behind her.

How embarrassing. Let's hope sun doesn't ask a million questions and be interrogated by Moon because one of them is sure to tell them.

Who is she kidding.

My inspo for this chapter: laying in the fedal position crying over how sweet sun is