Dress up

"Come our, Sun!" Y/n calls, sitting in the living room with the other animatronics. Sun jumps from the top of the stairs landing stylishly at the bottom, showing off the outfit he put together, composed of y/n's clothing she retrieved with moon the previous night.

He jingles over, seeming to be a little uncomfortable in the outfit. He has on y/n's friend's hoodie, it's so big on her that it sits nice on him. He also has a pair of gray sweatpants, which look more like capri pants on him. Luckily he has very lanky features, so they aren't too tight.

"How do I look?" He says, doing a small spin. Y/n can't help but hold in her laughter, along with the other animatronics.

He stops, his sun rays on his head drooping slightly.

"Do I look bad?" He asks, his voice nervously high.

"Ya look like a teenage girl." Monty says.

"No, no. You look good." She stands, getting an idea.

"What if I..." she pulls the hood over Sun's ginormous head, pulling the strings to inclose around him. She then instructs him to put his hands in his pockets, which he does. Just as she suspected, it activates the transformation from Sun to Moon.

"Starlight..." Moon covers his eyes from the sunlight outside, crouching down to shield himself.

"It worked! I can't believe it worked!" She claps in excitement.

"Moon? How are you active?" Freddy says, astounded.

"I don't know..." he answers Honestly. Y/n's smile fades as he seems to be almost... afraid?

"Moon, hey, are you okay?" She gently pulls his hands away from his eyes, making him recoil from the light. He steps back, before turning and running downstairs to the basement, leaving y/n standing there stunned.

"Good job, you broke him." Roxy says.

"What's wrong with him?" she says, ignoring Roxy's comment.

"Moon isn't used to being in the sunlight, superstar. Since he's accustom to living in the darkness, he has light sensitive eyes. He's probably feeling a bit overwhelmed and exposed. Why don't you go talk to him?" Freddy explains, walking over to Y/n.

She puts her hand to her mouth in thought, while she walks over to the door. She opens it slowly, seeing the room is pitch black below. She draws in a breath, before closing the door behind her and advancing down the stairs.

"Moon?" She calls into the darkness, hoping to get a noise or even a flash of blue in return. All she hears is a familiar whir coming from the corner opposite her desk.

She walks blindly over, trying to recall the layout of the room in case there was an object she couldn't see.

Once she reaches the corner, she extends her hand, to feel Moons hat, but his eyes aren't glowing.

"Moon?" She says, reaching in the general vicinity of his face, to feel two large hands covering his eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She says, gently pulling his hands down away from his face.

His red eyes reveal themselves, looking up at her. She has to admit it's a little unnerving, with the red light illuminating his grin slightly, making his smile seem more sinister than friendly.

"Moon, are you okay?" She says, sitting on her legs next in front of him.

"I'm alright. Just feeling a bit overwhelmed is all." He says, pressing his hands to his eyes once again.

"It was the light, wasn't it? I'm so sorry, Moon. I didn't mean to overwhelm you. I guess when you're used to the dark it can be kinda scary, huh?" As she speaks she slowly pulls his hands down once more, holding them in her tiny ones.

"It's okay... I think I want to try it again, though." Y/n perks up at this.

"You do? Oh, sweet! Where's the hoodie?" She says, realizing it's no longer on his torso.

"I threw it in that direction." Y/n feels motion, but can't see in the pitch black room.

"I can't see your hand, bro." She says, feeling for his arm then sliding hers down to his hand to feel the direction. He stays still, until she feels his finger and follows the direction.

"Where exactly is-" "oof!" she's cut off by her walking straight into the desk, knocking the wind out of her.

"Starlight?"

"I'm good!" She says with a strained voice, holding her abdomen in pain. She shuffles her feet on the ground until she finds the soft jumbled mass, bringing it to the only light source in the room, his eyes.

"Here." She says, and he struggles to pull it over his head, only succeeding with some assistance from y/n.

They walk back upstairs, Moon holding Y/n in his arms so she doesn't trip anymore, and into the living room.

"Moon, you're back!" Freddy says like a proud father.

"What do you think of the daylight?" Chica asks.

"It's bright." Is all he says. They all laugh at his deadpan reaction, and y/n pats his back.

"Oh yeah! Moon, what do you think of the outfit?" Moon looks down, only now realizing he's not wearing his usual frills and baggy pants.

"Where are my pants?" Is all he says. Y/n laughs out loud at his reaction, confusing him.

"What are you laughing at?" He says, only making her laugh more.

"Come on. Let's go get your stuff."

This was kinda short but I ran out of ideas😭 anyway story recs would be cool