Showering

Beware, major fluff in this chapter :>

The next day y/n wakes to the sound of gentle rain, her favorite Sun boy next to her. She smiles, pulling herself into him with a tight embrace. She looks up into his face, his permanent smile just as happy as ever, even as he's in sleep mode. She brings a hand to his face, gently caressing the sunny side of his face.

Good thing he's not awake. That would be embarrassing. Y/n thinks to herself. She plays with the little retractable rays on the sides of his face, pushing them into his head and watching them spring back out. She giggles to herself. Sunny is such an odd animatronic, but she loves him regardless. He's special to her, not that she'd ever tell him that. Or maybe she would. She doesn't know.

After a few minutes she reaches behind his head and switches him on manually, making his eyes slowly blink to life.

"Augh..." he groans, before regaining his composure, and hugging y/n tightly to himself, making it hard to breath for her.

"Hello Y/n!! Did you sleep well? Have any good dreams??" Before she can talk he releases her, saying,

"Oh, wait, you switched me back on, didn't you? Why did you do that, Sunbeam?" His face is about 3 inches from her own, but this time she doesn't mind. She smiles at him, and simply buries her face in his shirt, her arms still around his waist.

"Hm? Is everything alright, friend? What's wrong?" He puts a hand gently on the back of her head.

"Nothings wrong. I just wanted to talk to you." Her comment makes him smile internally, and pull her closer to him.

"Oh, I see. Well, what did you want to talk about, y/n?" She looks up from his chest, into his bright face.

"I love you, Sun." Her words make him freeze, his hand suspended in the air behind her.

"Sun?" She says after a moment of no response.

"Hello?" She waves a hand in front of his face, sitting up on her elbow, when Sun tackles her to the bed.

"Ack!" She falls back, being crushed by Sun's constricting hug.

"Oh I'm so happy you feel that way! I love you too, Y/n! If I had the ability I'd kiss you a million times over!" He giggles as he hugs her, making her giggle in response. She smiles, and kisses his cheek. He falls back onto his side of the bed, carefully holding his cheek where she kissed it.

He kicks his feet in the air and giggles, making her laugh.

"You're too cute, Sun." She tells him.

"Y-you're so sweet, Y/n." He says, placing his large hand gently on her cheek. She smiles, putting hers over his and leaning into it.

"Hey, what's all that noise?" They both look up the doorway where Monty stands, his arms crossed.

"What? You guys are fighting? Without me?" He smirks, and readies to run at them. Y/n's eyes widen in horror, as she holds her hands out and says "no no no no-" Monty doesn't listen, however, and comes crashing down on the two of them. But he is careful not to land on Y/n too hard.

"Ughhhh Monty!" Y/n groans as he laughs cruelly.

"What are you two nerds doing, anyway?" He says, picking them both up with each arm and sitting up on the bed.

"We were messing around until you came and bulldozed us!" Y/n feigns being annoyed.

"Oh, whatever. Let's see, why did I come up here... oh yeah, Freddy said to keep it down!"