Going back

Y/n wakes up to a large, foreign whirring next to her. Not Sun's regular noises, but a new one. She cracks an eye open to see Monty laying next to her, his arms and legs spread out taking over more than half the bed, an arm crossed over his eyes.

She sits up, looking questioningly at the alligator. She knocks him in the head, to wake him, making him choke on his snore.

"What're you doing?" She says as she looks around for Sun.

"The others went back to the pizzaplex and told me to stay with you and not let you leave." Monty says, recovering his eyes.

"What?!" Y/n trips over the animatronic to get up, but he stops her with an outstretched arm.

"Hold on, kid. Just wait a minute." He slowly rises from the bed, stretching his mechanical joints.

"They went back? Why??" She says, struggling to put her green jacket on.

"Freddy thought it be best to keep you away, with your nightmares and everything. They're looking for answers, and it's the best place to find them." Y/n thinks for a moment.

"Dang it Sun!" She mumbles. She knows Sun was probably pressured into telling them, just or did it out of concern. Either way, snitch.

"Hey, what were you doing, lying to us about those dreams?" He accuses, making her sigh.

"I, didn't want to seem like... it hurt me."

"Well it obviously did hurt you! Why didn't you want us to know?" Monty says.

"Because I didn't want you- Freddy, to worry. And what's the point in telling you guys? If anything it'll make me seem like... like I can't handle it. Like I'm weak. And I'm not, so it's no big deal. People have scary dreams, and nightmares, it's no big deal. Now, I'm going back to the pizzaplex, and you can't stop me." She sets off for the door, but Monty simply swings her over his shoulder, making her punch his back in futile attempts to free herself from his arms.

"Not on my watch. Freddy asked me to stay, and don't get me wrong, I don't take orders from the big guy, I just didn't really wanna see my home in flames. But you're not going anywhere." Monty places her back down on the ground, and locks the door behind him as he leaves the room.

She runs over to the door, trying the handle before growling in annoyance.

"Monty let me out of here or I'll "rock and roll" you to oblivion!" She pounds on the door with her fists, hearing nothing but brutish laughter from behind the door, and his heavy footsteps fading downstairs.

"Hey, get back here!" She glances around the room, looking for an escape. She stops on the windows. Two, one on each wall that leads to the outside. She runs over to the one to her right of the porch, and slides it open with relative ease.

She climbs onto the slanted, metal roof, being careful not to make any noise with her footsteps. Leaving the window open just a hair, she sneaks around to the side of the house in the direction of the pizzaplex.

Monty, unbeknownst to him of her location, sits on the couch, tuning Roxy's guitar, before getting frustrated and throwing it down on the sofa across from him.

Up on the roof, y/n tries to think of the best way to get down. There's no ladder, and it's a good twenty foot drop. So she decides the best thing to do it so drop down as carefully as possible. She sits on the edge and carefully lowers her body down, until she's hanging onto the edge by her hands. With a huff of courage she drops down, falling for a few seconds before landing painfully on her back.

She holds in a cry in case Monty were to hear her, and just bites her lip to bear the stabbing pains. After a moment she gets up, steadying her shaky head and taking determined steps in the direction of the pizzaplex.