cleaning day

y/n is in the bathroom with chica, as she shaves her legs for the first time in a little over a month. chica sits on the counter talking to her as she sits in the tub, since y/n isn't exactly comfortable having the guys in there with her. sure, they're animals, and not to mention robots, but she still doesn't feel comfortable with it. It's more of a mental thing.

chica tells her about her old room, and how kids would line up outside her window and smush their faces into it and try their hardest to get her attention. they would scream and bang on the glass, which always made the human employees share a tired sigh. chica was the second favorite animatronic, with freddy being first, of course. So she got alot of attention from kids.

For Y/n, every time one of them reminisces about the pizzaplex she feels a twang of guilt. she knows it wasn't her fault what happened, but still she feels some of the blame is on her, and she knows freddy feels the same. freddy really shouldn't feel bad, it wasn't his fault at all. he was barely even involved! but you could say the same for her...

after a few minutes the water turns chilly, notifying her its time to get out. as she goes to get out sun walks in, forgetting y/n telling him to keep out.

"y/n, i have a proposition for yo-" "sun!" she says, snatching her towel to her body. sun gasps dramatically and holds his hands to his eyes as he tries to recover at a panicked speed.

"oh, i'm sorry i forgot!! i-i'll go! i'm sorry sunshine!" he spins around on his heel and tries to run out, but smacks right into the wall instead. he yelps from the impact, but doesn't skip a beat to rush out the door and slam it shut behind him. y/n shakes her head with a humorous grin on her face as chica laughs good naturedly at the whole situation and sun's exaggerated reaction.

"oh dear... sun would forget his own head if it wasn't screwed on." chica says, wiping an imaginary tear from the corner of her plastic eye socket.

"ain't that the truth. geez it's cold in here!" she says, pulling the towel snug around her torso as the tile floor feels like ice on her bare feet.

"here's your clothes, popstar!" she says, handing her a green sweater, with baggy jeans and black converse. she throws on her clothes in a hurry, before her and Chica walk out into the living room. today y/n would like to do some cleaning around the house, and she's going to convince the band to help her.

she pulls her wet hair away from her face with a hair tie as she faces the group, then places her hands on her hips and plants her feet spread slightly apart with a satisfying stomp that makes them look up.

"okay, guys! i need your help." she claps her hands together as they watch her expectantly.

"we'd be glad to help you with whatever you need, superstar!" Freddy says good naturely, making her smirk at his ignorance. she's going to make him regret volunteering so easily.

"i'm glad you said that. we are going to clean this entire house top to bottom." sun perks up at the mention of cleaning, to which moon seems to slink down into a worse posture than before.

"yippee!! i just love cleaning, and it'll be so much fun with all of us working together, come on everyone, let's clean up!!" he springs out of his seat and lands next to y/n in a squat, which would startle anyone else as an eight foot tall animatronic came to a stop inches from them, but she's used to it by now.

as menacing as those two can seem, she's never scared. she's come a long way, seeing as when she first met them she was absolutely terrified, which she came to realize is just there goofy personalities.

"We'd be happy to help you, Popstar! But do you have cleaning supplies??" Chica asks with a shrug. "Cleaning?? Can't the daycare attendants do that?" Roxy says as she reclines in her seat.