Jumper cables

Y/n wakes up at 1 am, to a loud thundering sound. She shoots up from the bed she laid down on, seeing the room is dark. She's not sure, but she thinks she hears a familiar whirring.

"Moon?" She rubs her eyes as she calls out his name. She sees two red eyes turn towards her, making their way over to the bed. She hears a familiar chuckle, and pulls her knees up to her chest.

"How did you know I was here?" He says, leaning over the bed.

"I could hear you." She shrugs.

"You're up late. You need to go back to sleep." He gently pushes her back down into the bed, and she's too tired to fight him. She reaches up and grabs Moon'a face, making him freeze.

"What are you-" she cuts him off by pulling him down on top of her, nuzzling her face into his chest. He sits up on his elbows, looking down at the girl. He cocks his head to the side, his eyes flashing with thought.

"Why did you do that?" His voice shows anger, but really he's just flustered.

"Shh." She turns to her side, pulling moon with her. She lays a leg on him, sighing deeply. Moon relaxes his joints, pulling her closer to him. He even powers down for a little while.

"Goodnight." He whispers before going to sleep mode.

*time skip*

Y/n wakes up to the obnoxiously loud sound of birds performing a broadway musical outside her window, making her crack her eyes open. She feels better than she has in days, since she came to the pizzaplex. It's amazing what a solid eight hours of sleep can do for you.

She sits up, having to detangle Sun's arms from her. She pushes the blanket off her feet, carefully climbing over the sleeping animatronic. She walks downstairs, confused by the silence.

"Freddy?" She calls.

"Monty? Roxy? Chica?" She checks each room, not seeing any of the animatronics, until she reaches the kitchen. She gasps when she sees the four animatronics, all standing in place in the kitchen, but their heads hang to the floor and shoulders slump forward.

I guess their battery ran out.

"Sun?" She calls, running over to Freddy. His eyes, with its usual blue glow, are now dead, and lifeless.

"Sun!" She runs back up the stairs, into the bedroom. Sun lays in the bed, motionless. She runs over to him, shaking his limp body. Upon further inspection, his eyes seem to have lost their glow as well.

"Sun, wake up!" She feels panic start to rise in her chest.

"Please, I can't be alone! Not again!" As if her words were magic, Sun switched back on. His eyes flicker to life, and he stretches his arms up to the ceiling. She sighs in relief, jumping into his arms.

"You're okay!" She says, hugging him around his neck.

"Of course I'm okay, Sunshine! We're you worried about me?" He holds her against himself with a large hand on her back, and the small of her waist.

"I thought you were dead... a-and no one else is waking up." She admits.

"Oh! You don't have to worry about me! I power off from time to time to power up! I have to sleep just like you, in order to have energy. As for the others, they're not deactivated, they're batteries are just too low for them to function. But we do need to get them a charger pretty soon." He explains.

Y/n sits back, thinking.

"There's a truck outside, maybe we can use the battery to charge them! And I'll bet there's some jumper cables somewhere!" She jumps from the bed, pulling Sun with her. He laughs happily as she drags him down the hall and down the stairs, and onto the porch. Thankfully, the truck is still there.