A surprise visit

Y/n sits in the kitchen with the animatronics, kicking her feet as she sits in the counter, eating a bowl of cereal.

"You know what animal moon reminds me of?" Y/n says.

"What animal?" Freddy repeats.

"Yeah. He reminds me of a cat. A black cat, with those big, round eyes that stare into your soul." She says, making circles with her fingers and putting them over her eyes for emphasis.

"What animal do I remind you of, friend?" Sun says, getting inches from her face.

"You remind me of..." she puts a hand to her chin in thought.

"Maybe a hamster?" She shrugs. Sun sits back to think.

"A hamster??" Monty questions.

"Yeah, they're energetic, cute and cuddly! Just like sun." She says, making Sun pat her on the head.

"Thanks, sunshine! Let's see, what animal does she remind you guys of?" Sun says, leaning against the counter as he speaks.

They all sit in a thoughtful silence for a few seconds before Chica says,

"She reminds me of a horse. She's beautiful and strong, but graceful and free!" Y/n laughs at her definition.

"I think that's very accurate." Freddy notes.

"I think a Fox. Sly, cunning, and quick thinking but also small." Roxy says proudly.

"Ooh, That's a good one." Chica compliments.

"Yeah? She reminds me of a leopard!" Monty says, pointing an accusing finger at her.

"Why?" She questions.

"Because you're cool like a cat, and uh, fierce." She giggles at him.

"I think you are like a fox as well. Roxy captures it perfectly." Freddy says, laying a hand over his heart.

"Oh, what? I bet you just didn't have an idea." Roxy says.

Freddy smirks, but keeps his noble demeanor.

"What do you think, sun?" Y/n says, turning to the unusually quiet Jester.

"I think you're like a-" sun is cute off by the front door slamming open.

"Y/n!" Beth shouts, making y/n yelp in surprise.

"Beth? Hello! How are y-" Freddy greets politely, but is cut off.

"Not now, fuzzball. Y/N!" She runs over and leans between her knees, inches from her face.

"What??"

"There's a dude coming this way! Like, a grown man! I don't know who he is, but I've never seen him around hurricane." Y/n furrows her brows and slides off the counter, making Beth step out of the way.

"A man? Who is he?" Y/n knows she doesn't know the answer to that, but she stands on her tip toes to look out the window above the sink. She sees no one, but then again the road turns and is difficult to see that far from the trees.

"I don't know bro."

"Should I take care of him?" Monty says, posing to show his metal muscles.

"What? Monty, no. Let's just see who he is." Y/n dismisses.

"Oh dear, you don't think it's Michael, do you?" Sun says. Y/n gasps. She didn't think of that.

"Michael? The man who lived here before us?" Roxy asks. Y/n confirms.

"That's the crazy psycho guy's son, right?" Beth asks.