Impulsive Thoughts

I recently pierced my own septum, and this is my inspo, based on a true story🥲

Y/n sits in her bed one quiet sunday morning, drumming her finger on her lips mindlessly. She wants a change, she decided. For the past month or so she's had nothing but chaos and craziness, so a change would suit her just fine. But what? What's something semi-harmless she could partake in that's both erratic but non-lethal? Her eyes widen in delight as a thought pops into her mind, which is hungrily grasping at any idea passing by.

A tattoo! But how could she get the supplies? Don't they take a lot of practice, if she's to do it herself? Surely any tattoo artist in town would recognise her from missing child posters, and immediately call her parents. which would be a chaotic situation, but not the one she's searching for. And if she did get a tattoo, what would she get one of?

Nope. scratch that one off the list...

"Chica!" The jolly sun man dances around the chicken, mimicking the way he would sway and flounce to keep the fragile attention span of small children on his smiling figure. "Hey sun! What's up with you? You look happier than unusual." chica notes, crumbs of bread falling from her beak, currently stuffed from her pointless indulgence in a sugary treat. It reminds her of her days in entertainment, sneaking Monty Mystery Mix in her room after hours.

How she would stuff her face right before and after performing for the sugar-crazed fans, and immediately after. Those days were guaranteed to be jam-packed with fun and excitement, even when the guests were away for the night.

"I'm always happy! but, well... i was wondering if you've seen freddy around, i need to speak to him about something very important..." sun's chipper mood seems to melt away to show his true feelings of worry. Chica watches him for a moment, before wiping her beak on her arm, and bending subtly at the waist to face the smaller jester.

"Sure, he's outside talking to Roxy and Monty. Something wrong?" She rests her hands on her knees, hoping to bring him some comfort as she used to for the children. His slightly rusted sun themed face spins on its axis, as to signify the contemplation in his ai.

"No, no, nothing wrong. I just need to talk to him." He's not trying to be misleading, because frankly he's being honest. There's nothing wrong, not yet at least. "Oh, okay then. Go on!" Chica's smile brings the sun some comfort, as he nods and trips out the door to find the little group.

Meanwhile Y/n sits on the bathroom counter, eyes staring intensely at her reflection with her hands poised with a critical focus, a sharp pin poised dangerously close to her innocent skin.

She wills herself to move, just do it and get it over with, but her hand stays suspended in the air with a slight tremble.

"Come on... do it!" She says to herself, meanwhile a certain Jester is crawling up the stairs towards the bathroom, a slight jump in his steps as he anxiously checks the bedroom for the girl, who is no where to be found.

The basement perhaps? He jingles back down the steps, making Y/n release her breath she'd been holding, as if to help her further be incognito.

"As long as you're sure about this." Moon rasps from the corner, hanging from the shower curtain and doing a flip, landing softly on the ground behind Y/n.

"I'm sure." She sounds more like she's trying to convince herself then him, to which he giggles knowingly. "Don't psyche yourself out, just do it." He says, leaning his large metal face in to get a closer look. She shrugs him off her shoulder, trying her best to focus before she's found.

Moon is probably the only animatronic whose reaction she can never gauge correctly. Sometimes he doesn't seem to care about a thing, is she going to sled off the roof? Have fun. Wanna play with a wild coyote? Make sure you keep away from its mouth.