argument

waking up to an annoying pressure in her bladder, y/n crawls out of bed to go to the bathroom. but before she opens the door, she turns back and shakes moon to wake him up. once he stirs awake, he glances around the room before turning to her.

"hm... starlight, what is it?" he says, glancing around the room.

"i have to pee." she says, making him stare at her for a second.

"you're a big girl, you can go by yourself." he says. but she just whines gently to complain, making him sigh and stand up. he walks to the door with her, and motions her in as he sits criss cross outside the door. she walks in, and after a minute he hears a loud thump followed by a small "ow!" she opens the door, as he tilts his head in curiosity.

"i couldn't see." she explains. he says nothing but takes her hand and leads her carefully back to their room, and they lay back down to sleep a few more hours.

hours later, y/n sits on her office chair downstairs, finalizing a map she drew out herself. she hasn't been annoyed by sun or moon in the past three hours, per her request and a fairly decent door latch; so she's been able to finish up her work without interruption.

she plans to visit Henry's second location, in order to learn more about the history of the company. this pizzeria has a lot more mascots than possibly any of the other locations; there's four toy animatronics, and some other, older ones that supposedly move around.

she hasn't quite yet told the others her plan, she'd like to save that argument for when she's ready to walk out the door and they can't stop her.

but for right now, her mind is on prepping for the excursion. flashlight, food, bandages, weapon, (?) and the bike she kindly stole from some alley some weeks back.

Roxy and Chica sit in the living room while Chica brushes Roxy's hair, as the two males sit on the porch, talking about old times in the pizzaplex. Monty and Freddy don't get along often, mostly just stay out of each other's way. but being in a small space is challenging for them both.

for instance, monty likes to rock out and practice his shredding ability, whereas Freddy likes the peace and quiet, even watching some TV. but the two sit on the porch, laughing with each other.

Sun and Moon find themselves in Y/n's room, with Moon cuddles up under the covers to hide from the sunlight, and Sun sitting next to the bed talking to him.

"would you rather... perform on stage with the band!... or... be a security bot?" Sun says the last part with slight contempt. Moon chuckles at his question.

"i'm already a security bot." Sun's chuckles, before they both realize what moon said.

"what?" sun says, but he doesn't get a reply. he pulls the blanket up to look at moon, who has his head down.

"Moon? what does that mean?" he says, anxiety rising in his voice.

"y/n and I... found some things at the pizzaplex." Moon says, before rising up and pulling the covers around his head and shoulders.

"and what did you find?" sun's voice rises with his nerves, and follows him as he goes downstairs.

"...forget about it, Sun."

"i most certainly will not forget about it! what do you mean you found something? what did you find?" he trips behind moon as he goes down the stairs.

"forget about it. please." moon says, as he disappears into the hall. sun stops, sighing loudly.

"Hi Sunny!" chica greets.

"whats wrong with him?" roxy says.

"oh, hello! moon is just... confused, i think." he nods after he said it, confirming it as truth in his mind.