The End

The three of them head through the door, and down a few flights of metal stairs, with Freddy in the front, y/n in the middle, and Moon taking up the rear. As much as she loves Sun, she's glad Moon is out. He's more protective than Sun.

Once they reach the floor, they find a closed gate with a picture of Monty on it.

"Huh... why is Monty on it?" Y/n says.

"It means you need his claws to break through, see they have security measures like this so that if a child were to get lost back here they couldn't go too far into danger." Freddy explains, his eyes blinking periodically, making the light shudder.

"Oh, okay. Sooo what do we need to go get Monty?" She says, looking back up at the stairs.

"No, of course not! I can just replicate what he does, and slice through this!" Freddy raised a paw above his head, and slashes down towards the rope. Y/n walks up to it, pulling on the very intact barrier.

"Freddy, you don't have claws." She says in a deadpan voice.

"Oh, right. W-well I guess I can't do everything Monty does." He chuckles. Y/n gets an idea. She grabs her pocket knife from her back pocket and begins sawing off the yellow ropes, while Freddy watches curiously. After a moment the rope falls off, so she gives a triumphant "aha!"

"Way to go, superstar! I knew you could do it." Freddy puts a hand on her shoulder. She smiles briefly at him, before fixing her gaze ahead of them, in the dark unknown. She must admit she's a little afraid, since she had no idea what could be down here. But she's not gonna let herself succumb to fear.

"Let's go." She says, pushing the gate open. They walk through a large, dark room, with cement barriers and other debris littering the floor, making a sort of path to the next gate. This one requires Chica's voice for it, and no matter how much shouting Freddy can do, he can't replicate Chica's voice.

"Hm... how're we gonna get through this one?" Freddy says, his hand to his chin.

"Can't you just... run at it? The elevator'a right there!" She gestures with her hand towards the grey doors only 10 feet in front of them.

"I... could try... sure. Alright you two, stand back!" Freddy backs up, readying to charge. Y/n and moon back up, but the debris on the floor trip her, making her fall back into Moon. He puts a hand on her shoulder to steady her, giving it a reassuring squeeze. She smiles, as Freddy charges straight through the fence.

He stands on the other side, crouched with his arms over his head, like a brace. Y/n walks over to Freddy, laughing happily at their success.

"nice one, dude!" She says, patting him on his arm to let him know he can stand up.

"Thank you. Now, let's go. This elevator should take us as low as my sensors tell me is possible." Y/n presses the large button on the right making the doors open up.

"But y/n, be careful. This elevator does not appear to follow any safety protocols. I do not think it can survive more than one trip." Freddy stops her with a hand on her shoulder.

She furrows her brown at the rickety looking shaft. She looks over at Moon, who's also checking it out.

"Are you ready?" She asks him.

"Always, starlight." He says.

"Freddy?"

"I am prepared if you are certain this is the right thing to do." She slowly walks into the elevator, and the others follow her.

"I'm sure." The smashes the green button on the back wall, making the doors close.

As they go down, a small tune plays overhead, one Freddy seems to know, since he hums along, until the doors open up.