Chapter 24 - I love you

The sunlight is hitting my face. I know it is, even with my eyes close. I try to cover my face with my forearm but at this point I think I have to wake up.

I open my eyes and sigh.

Why am I having these dreams so often?

I'm not awake, I know that much. How? Simple, the roof is different, it looks like a wooden roof generally found in cabins or old houses. Completely different from the Packhouse roof.

The sun hitting my face should've been an obvious sign now that I think about it. The sun shouldn't be able to reach my face while sleeping in Jos's bed.

I turn my body and freeze. Next to me is a beautiful naked woman soundly sleeping ...

She looks just like... like the form they took the second time we met, but instead of blue hair and black eyes, she has dark brown hair and grey eyes.

Wait... How do I know the color of her eyes when she has them close?

My hand moves on its own accord to touch her face and I freeze again.

My hand is so different. So different from my own. It's a man's hand. I sit up and the covers slip from my body, I look down...

Yup... I'm definitely in a man's body right now.

Having a penis doesn't mean I'm a man but I feel like I am one right now.

"Are you alright?" her soft voice sends shivers down my spine. It's here, that something I missed for so long...

Her smooth skin touches my own and she kisses me.

"Sleepy, aren't we?" she smiles tenderly, a soft tint on her cheeks.

Who is she?

"I want to sleep more" I flinch at my own voice, well, at least I try to. I can't control my body and I didn't even try to speak, my mouth just moved on its own. It's as if my body is in auto-pilot mode.

"You always do. Sleep more" She kindly instructs me.

"I will" again, my voice surprises me. It's so freaking deep, but... what's weird is that I know it's my voice. It doesn't feel like I'm on someone else's body but on my own body. As if... as if I was this person for real.

Her clear grey eyes are fixated on me, and I can't take my eyes away from hers as well. I mean, I can't move my body but even if I could, I wouldn't do so.

"So peaceful. I'm glad there's no ghosts bothering us today" she says with a kind smile on her face.

What? Ghosts...? Does this man also see ghosts? Wait... us? Can she... can she see ghosts too?

I get closer to her face and kiss her softly. So many kisses, I guess its safe to say we're... a couple?

I think that's right. She's mine and I'm hers... I wouldn't accept any other answer.

I put my body weight on her, and she falls on her back. I'm on top of her, her soft giggles make me feel my cheeks hot.

"Still not used to this?" I ask calmly and she smiles.

"Same right back at you" she teases, and I know I'm blushing. "I love you" She says and I open my eyes wide, or I least I would if I could.

This is it... this is the moment I imagined back when I saw them in my dream.

"I know" I reply calmly.

"It's here when you have to reply 'I love you too'" she kindly instructs.