Chapter 37-Devilish charm

Lucas POV

Just what in the fucking world happened last night?

The plan was simple, I woke up and went to Allie's room since Jos told me she was spending the night with her. I knew she was worried for her and missed her dearly, so I was alright with it, not that I wanted to spend the night alone, but anything for Jos.

Yeah, up until that point everything's normal, so can someone explain to me why I have 3 wolves and 1 Allie snuggle up in a little ball of warmness?

I know one of those wolves is my beautiful mate, and I know the other one's Rose, and that's alright, but what the fuck is doing Dylan there!?

Allie has her head resting on Dylan's abdomen, and so is Jos, her curved body resting on Rose's body, and Rose's head is resting on top of Allie's chest. The four of them sleeping soundly.

I can't lie to myself; they look absolutely adorable... I want to take a picture so bad right now...

NO! Focus, that's beyond the point! Why the fuck are they like this!?

Those three are already late for training, and Jos should've been with me checking our warriors and defenses!

"Ehem" I fake coughed, but they didn't react. Apparently, I was not loud enough. "EHEM!" I try louder, but nothing.

"ALLIE GOT INTO TROUBLE!!!" I shout in terror. Faked terror, but terror still.

The three wolves immediately snapped their eyes open. They were wildly looking around until their eyes landed on Allie, she fell headfirst on the floor once Dylan moved.

"...I can't get in trouble when all of you are here" she said in a tired, monotone, and sleepy voice, completely Allie style.

Freya whimpered and she immediately glared at me.

"Don't take it out on me, you overslept!" I defend myself.

"What time is it?" Allie asked.

I should've responded, but I couldn't.

"PFFFFT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I started laughing, I've seen Allie in the mornings, but never right after she woke up, at least, not in a situation where I could pay attention to her appearance. Her hair is a wild mess, her eyes droopy, and she looks like she just woke up after a massive night out and has a horrible hangover. I... I can't! Allie has never looked so haggard! It's just so out of character! Like watching a cow fly, or a blue dog, just... so weird!

AUCH!

The hell was that?

I felt like someone kicked my back, hard.

I glance at Allie; she has a small smirk. "Blacky didn't enjoy your laugh. 'Don't laugh at her expense, I'll kill you' he said'".

I shudder. So, the weird dangerous, crazy friend was the one that... nope, let's not think about it, sometimes, it's better to just ignore what Allie says.

"Sorry" I reply. "Well, you're like, 4 hours late already, get dressed, eat, and go train. As for you, Jos, if you're tired you can rest in our room".

Allie tilts her head. "That's blatant favoritism" she informs.

"Maybe, but can you blame me? We both know you would do the same for your, hehehehe, friend" I rebuke.

It's real, she would give him anything, but I don't have to worry about that, since I know he wouldn't ask for anything.

"Fair point" she says, then she gets up and walks to the bathroom. "Everyone, get ready".

----------------------------------