Chapter 51

"Hyung-ah!" Sunghoon beams as soon as he spotted seokyong at a distance

"Hyung-ah!" Sunghoon beams as soon as he spotted seokyong at a distance. Putting back the telephone to it's place.

"Oh hoon perfect timing!" Seokyong states, the younger smiles widely and went over to him.

"Do you have any coins with you? I was talking to seohyun but we ran out of time" he asks, huffing a little from the cold weather

"No" sunghoon shakes his head, "Who's Seohyun?"

"She's my sister. That one I've been talking about" the elder answers, sitting to the ground. He motions sunghoon to sit with him.

"She has a pretty name. Seohyunie!" Sunghoon comments happily, kicking his feet back and forth, Seokyong giggles to the kid; "I bet you two would love to hang out with each other"

"I think so. She seems awesome" sunghoon replies. He looks to the sky, snow flakes falling in unison. The two gasped in excitement. "It's pretty" he coos

"Where's siho? He's missing out the fun" The 13 year old boy asked, glancing around. "I think he's with his father" sunghoon shrugs

They stood up, skating to the frozen lake. Letting the white snow flakes land to their clothes. The two were giggling and having fun until sunghoon comments about siho's father.

"I sometimes find Mr. Hong scary" he scratches his nape.

"I know" Seokyong agrees, nodding. "It's like he would slice our heads of with the stares" he jokingly said

They both stop skating, resting to the porch of their hut. "Hyung, after this i want to go to seoul with you two and meet your sister. That way we four could have fun together until we grow up" sunghoon requests to the boy, he imagines how fun it would be all the four of them in one place, sharing each other's ideas and stuff.

"I know. Just a few weeks then it'll be our competition. We can go straight to seoul with my sister"

"Pinky promise?" Sunghoon raises his pinky to his hyung innocently. "Gosh, you and seohyun are really alike" He giggles remembering how childish his younger sibling is too. Seokyong intertwined his pinky with sunghoon, smiling softly.

"Let's get hot choco from the cafeteria! I'm sure siho would like one too!"

Sunghoon opens his eyes, meaning he has awaken from his slumber. He dreamed something again, another unfamiliar memory. Was this another make believe dream or a backstory of him and Seokyong? He doesn't know