Chapter 75

Siho walks back and forth, roughly running his fingers through his hair as he hears; the person you are calling is unavailable please try again later, for the fifth time

"Where the heck is sihye?" He asks to himself, pondering thoughts. First his parents were nowhere to be found. Now his sister. What's happening lately?

His guards were also searching her here and there, the security that were with her couldn't be reach either. It started to worry him even more.

Then the mansion's doorbell rings a soothing tone, meaning someone has arrived and seek a warm greeting.

Siho sighed, thinking it is sihye, making his way to the door. It was three men that has an attire of police uniforms.

The boy flinches, seeing them instead. He slowly steps back and cleared his throat. "May i help you?" He asks.

One of the police officers, showed their badge as a introduction and proof they work for the law, and said; "Hong Siho. Am i right?"

He nods slightly. "Sir, we are here to arrest you as a part of murder of Kim Seokyong" Pulling out handcuffs, the officer locks it in his wrists.

"What? No, you got it all wrong i didn't-"

"Save your breath Siho. We got great proof" Kang Aeji, walks from behind. Her arms cross as a smirk forms to her face.

The officers continue to pull him to the car and drove off to where he was destined, The prison jail.

"This is outrageous! I command you to let me go at once!" Mr. Hong clenches to the metal bars, clacking noises were formed.

The watchers stand on guard and endure the noisy and irritating man behind them. Mrs. Hong was still unconscious, leaning to the wall in her own cell room.

The main door opens, walking in was their son, hong siho. He gets thrown in an empty room, getting locked and shut right after.

"What the heck is happening Hong Siho!" Mr. Hong shouts across the room, siho stood their silent. He didn't know that this day would come.

"You imbeciles better tell me who locked us up here! Don't you know who i am? I'm Fucking Hong Joonho!" Mr. Hong continues his tantrums, as his wife eventually wakes up in shock.

"Welcome to hell Mr. Hong!" A girl enters, a cheeky and bright aura in her voice. She stands, flaunting the gun she's holding.

Joonho was flattered by her experience and in the end he laughed in disbelief. "Kim Seohyun? You, you are behind this?" He asks.