Chapter 54

Sunghoon was in the bathroom, staring at his reflection

Sunghoon was in the bathroom, staring at his reflection. He didn't looked horrible or good at this state rather just normal guy in jail. But innocent and wrongly accused.

Five days earlier, he started sensing things about himself. Something weird that gives him chills and more over bad headaches, his body couldn't take.

Removing his shirt, hanging it down to the sink. He checks out himself, just like days ago when it happened.

Nothing was happening, everything was okay at first, but then he eyes over his scar on his shoulder.

"Hyung-ah!"

"Why would you do t-this? You monster!"

Crying sounds of a kid, it's weird he kept hearing the exact same words everytime he looks to that one spot. Which was his scar.

Did it have a past? What really happened? When did it happened?

He started questioning little things about him, nowadays he would think and jump into conclusions, what if he really saw the killer but he... Forgot

Not just a kid crying he would hear, it has a sequence, first the child crying, water splashes, then a traumatic gun shot.

He wouldn't get dreams like last time, instead just get these hallucinations of sounds whenever he stares or eyes to his shoulder with the mark.

Bang!

The gun shot's presence flashes to his vision, sunghoon looses his balance, closing his eyes shut. Everything went fuzzy and weird.

"I'mma stop, I'll stop" he says, not looking to the mirror, wearing back his shirt.

Sunghoon pants, getting scared again. It took awhile for him to snap back to reality, trying to process things, plans that he may do.

"I have to get out of here to help Seohyun"

Semestral break was over, and school has started today. Fall season was here, it wasn't seohyun's favorite season, she would rather stay home, ditch everything and be alone.

Although, fall started last month, it felt like it was just the start of it. Leaves falling to their trees to form and grow new ones. The cold breeze suddenly passes through your whole entire being. Sometimes there will be fog around the area.