Chapter 63

By that moment she got cut with the knife in her cheek, she had the courage and strength on her

By that moment she got cut with the knife in her cheek, she had the courage and strength on her. Grunting loudly with all her might, she pushes hori way back. Making her fall and wince it pain.

Seohyun death glares to park Jongsan who was still holding chaeyong with his force. Hori slowly stands up and grab a hold to her knife again, running towards her for an attack.

Pushing the chairs to block her tracks, enough time to grab a hold where she usually hides her gun under the couch. I know, it's ironically the best hiding spot.

"Let her go" she point chaeyong, looking both sideways to the parks, aiming the gun to them. Jongsan eventually gave chaeyong, she hides her behind her back.

"Run" she says to Chaeyong, focus on the two adults.

"B-but-"

"I said freaking run, Chaeyong! Run your ass!" Seohyun shouts, her eyes full with anger, she didn't have any time to argue with her. Chaeyong's eyes fall so many tears as she runs outside.

She didn't have a choice at all. But calling the cops was the thing she could only do.

"When will you stop and realize helping siho will just make things worse?" Seohyun yells.

"Until you're dead" is hori's reply. Seohyun lets out a fainting chuckle.

"You wish"

"Now jongsan!" Hori shouts, making seohyun caught off guard for a second. She got held back, her hair getting pulled as it grabs the gun, throwing it across the far away hallway.

She was about to scream when the man covers her mouth, preventing her to do so. Jongsan's other hand was holding seohyun's arms.

Hori walks towards her, holding the knife in her hand. Seohyun's entire body was shaking in fear.

"All you do was send trouble to our family. If you wouldn't have interfere with sunghoon in the start, none of this would have happen!" Her eyes were like in fire, it resembled so much anger and resentment.

She comes closer and closer, mumbles it's her end. It scared the shit out of her already, she didn't know what to do.

Hori was about to stab it right into her forehead, when seohyun had no other choice, holding the sharp blade to her hands. Blood drips down as muffling screams comes out of her mouth. Tears on her eyes streaming out.

Then the house speakers started ringing, they averted their eyes, looking where was the sound coming from. But it was everywhere, as it was mention, it was house speakers.