Chapter 62

"Yeong-ah

"Yeong-ah. Hurry up, you're going to be late for school!" Hajeong yells across the hallways, yeongju's little footsteps echoes, coming closer.

"I got it!" She cheers, holding her shoes, the man smiles and kneels down to wear it for her.

Right before them, Mr. And Mrs. Park was standing, quite anxious about the escape from the hongs grip. What if they found them? What will happen?

"Oh shoot. Your teacher said to bring extra hair ties" a gasp escapes hajeong's mouth, the girl too did gasped.

"I'll go get some!" She scurries back to her room.

Hajeong couldn't help but to chuckle, finding the girl quite cute. He then looked back to the couple, who was already eyeing on him.

"Are we seriously coming with you?" Hori questions.

"Yes" was all Mr. Min's reply.

"Are you dumb? What if siho or any of them finds us? We'll get our heads cut off then" Jongsan protests, his voice becomes high as a hint of anger arises.

"Yah. Didn't we agreed adult words are banned here?" A death glare shots them, a scary one, telling them that they have picked the wrong path.

Jongsan firmly shuts his mouth, remembering his words from yesterday.

"Glad you two understand" Hajeong smiles sweetly, fixing his gloves. He grabs a hold of material, shaped as a gun. They were kinda shock with what he was holding as he was coming closer to them.

"Y-yah! What are you doing right no-" before jongsan could complain, Hajeong had clicked shot the gun to his neck, right after he did to hori too.

"What was that?" Hori says carefully, ribbing her neck.

"Just some devices to locate where you at. I still don't completely trust you, so if you plan escaping, you can't. Got it?" He politely smiled.

Just in time the little girl, runs with a bag of hair ties. Jumping to Him, "That's a lot" Hajeong exclaims.

"Let's go to the van" he motions yeongju to get in as he looked back to hori and jongsan.

"Wear the clothes i gave you. You have eight minutes to do so" he orders and went over to yeongju already.

Hori looks at her husband while he did the same. They both sighed, this will be fine.