Chapter 66

A group of students were with siho, laughing and chattering about exams

A group of students were with siho, laughing and chattering about exams. Everything was great until seohyun approaches them, dragging siho out of the crowd.

"Shouldn't we stop them?" One of the students said in concerned, watching them leave going to the rooftop.

"Let them be. They're friends after all" One replies with a shrug and continued gossiping.

"Yah! Let me go!" Siho yells repeatedly, pulling his wrist out of seohyun's grip.

They have reached to the top as seohyun closes the door, pinning siho from it.

He was shock by her movement, but the sly smirk was always present. "Woah, Kim seohyun is being too hasty"

Seohyun rolls her eyes, digging through her pockets, grabbing a pocket knife. And puts it against his neck.

"Why don't you just kill me instead of putting sunghoon's parents into this?" She peered onto his eyes, gritting her teeth angrily.

"I'm very fluttered that you're threatening me with a knife" he says, lowering the knife from his neck.

Giving her a slight push on the shoulder, she stumbles backwards. "If You're acting like this because your lover boy's parents tried to kill you, don't assume that I'm involve. Did you saw me there? Nope"

"You planned this doll. Bribing Park Hori and Jongsan to kill me so sunghoon would end things" Seohyun knew after knocking out some senses, hori and jongsan wouldn't dare be a boundary between them unless it effects sunghoon.

Siho was aware how sunghoon's parents keep their son as a treasure, it's like a treasure that is one of a kind. Which he took into his own advantage.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Siho blabbers, covering his ears. The boy pretended not to know anything seohyun was saying.

"But the doll nickname is new. What inspiration have you stumble upon on to nickname me that?" He stops and gave a smirk.

"Doll fits you perfectly, your dad controls you as if you're a toy for his benefit, even though you're independent yourself" seohyun replies, with a bit of enthusiasm.

Siho's lips stays apart, he had nothing to say or comment about the dumbfounding statement seohyun gave.

"Uh, hello. Are you guys done?" Someone peeks at the door, fake coughing to politely interrupt.

"Yeah" siho replies and was going to leave when seohyun pulls him back. Wrapping her arm around his body, sticking him close to her.

She smiles to the person infront of them, "We're not done talking. You guys eat without him" she gives off a little bye-bye wave.

Behind the smiles they wear, the two were slapping each other's hands, fighting what they want to do, until seohyun had enough and points the knife to his wrist making him stop.