Chapter 74

[ 7 years ago ]

[ 7 years ago ]

Everybody was excited and thrilled to the announcement that just came earlier morning. A skating competition and beginners can join.

Siho who was uninterested listened quietly to sunghoon who was blabbering tons of exciting statements on how electrified he is to this completion.

"You sure are excited" Siho giggles.

"Of course! I always wanted to skate" Sunghoon replies in enthusiasm.

They continue to walk back to the hut where they sleep, while the guardians were having a meeting with the coaches.

"Seokyong hyung we're here" Siho and sunghoon comes in seeing the place empty.  Their brows knitted in confusion.

"Wonder where he is" Siho mumbles, sitting down to the wooden floor. Sunghoon shrugs, having no thoughts.

"Why won't you join like me and hyung? I'm sure it'll be fun"

"You know I just went here because Seokyong hyung is here. I'm not really interested in skating" Siho chuckles while shaking his head.

"Okay...." The other boy replies with grin, "Let's go play at the snow while hyung isn't here!"

Joonho smack the little boy's head, making it stumble back. "I told you to join!" He growls.

"I.... I told you I'm not interested" Siho replies, controlling his balance. "Besides, it's my decision"

The father chuckles irritatingly, "I didn't waste my time here just for you to back off something important. Didn't you want to prove you're great?"

"Well yeah but-"

"Then do it" He clenches his fist to siho's collar, staring to him with terrifying eyes. He then lets go and fixes his blazer. "Sign up quickly" with that he left.

"Third Place goes to Hong Siho, congratulations! Please claim your trophy" The host smiles, as siho hurriedly went in the rink. Smiling happily while receiving the prize. He looks to his father from the crowd who was awfully frowning.

"He's not satisfied, isn't he?" He thoughts in his head. The expression says it all.

Then the host announces the second place; Park Sunghoon. Then off to the final and grand winner, no other than Kim Seokyong.