Chapter 76

[ 3 Weeks Later ]

[ 3 Weeks Later ]

In the park, where everything is active, children would run around the grass, play around the playground as the parents would laugh with the other adults.

Then there was sunghoon and seohyun, in their own little world.

Sunghoon brushes his fingers through the strands of hair away from seohyun's face, continuing to put the flower pins everywhere in her black shiny hair.

Though she was facing him sideways, he could see her blushing everytime she could feel his touch in her skin. Cheese graters and butterflies playing around her stomach.

"This isn't good.." Seohyun mutters and sighed at the same time, she places her palm to her forehead. "I think.... My feelings are taking over..."

Sunghoon laughs mischievously, success on the mission. He kisses her cheek gently and pulled her chin to face him.

"I won!" He cheers cheekily, pressing his lips to hers with a bit of snickering escaping his mouth.

Sunghoon pulls away, craving for her reaction. But there she was still blushing hardly, unable to speak.

"Yahhh, give me a different reaction will you!" He whines, jokingly slapping her cheeks. "Gosh they're burning" he exclaims as he cups the red tinted cheeks she has.

"Don't touch me weirdo. You already won, stop teasing me!" Seohyun defended, yanking his hands off her.

The two ended up trailing to the convenience store to buy something, obviously strawberry milk.

It's been three weeks since the catastrophe ended, the hongs ended up being imprisoned in jail for a lifetime according to the law.

Things have changed and remained the same, Sunghoon's parents and him fixed their relationship, seohyun and hers continues to have a healthy one.

Yeongju lived with Hajeong that expectedly dated the kind and fearless officer, Kang Aeji.

Dangi had been a better son to her mom, while his dad is paying for his crimes in jail.

All seemed like a fairytale they have been craving. It may have ups and downs, they lost people that shouldn't have been lost, they found more people who can be a great start for them.

"Hey, look! I know those two!" Sunghoon beams, pointing on to a direction. Before seohyun could speak, she got dragged already.