Case Closed: Epilogue

People can be greedy to the point instead of using their wealth and money to help people grow a great daily relationship, they often use people to grow great money

Greed always lead to a wrong and dangerous path to the point you may loose yourself, and maybe the people you used to love.

Though there are many people who do hectic and tactic unforgiving things in this world, there may be a side of them, that can still change.

We loose many people in our life, whether you wanted them to stay or not, we still find ourselves give sympathy and guilt towards them.

Now that the crisis is gone, what happened to them? What happens next?

A bouquet of black roses represents death and mourning, laying it softly down to the ground, where as a grave is in front.

"You did a good job...." Seohyun smiles, bowing a hundred and eighty degrees. It turns into a bitter ful smile as she looks down to the engraved name.

Other folks around were mourning to their love ones, some where crying and sobbing for their lost too.

She wipes the small droplets trying to escape from her eyes as she takes a deep breath. "Good bye.... Siho..."

Yes, she did hate him for being selfless and cruel towards others. But he did had a reason, he wanted to show his father that he was worth it for life. He wanted to be felt proud but nevertheless he and his father took the wrong path.

"Honey, we're going to be late...." Her mom confronts, rubbing her shoulder. Seohyun nodded and headed back to the car with her.

The empty white room seohyun enters was cleaned and ready to be use for another patient. She frowned seeing no one in.

Roams around the area, she saw a familiar necklace at the nightstand. The pendant was a half clock, sparkling from the sunlight on the window near her.

Her eyes twinkle as she reminisces the one who owns it. The sun she always waits for her world to lighten up, her significant and only other; Park Sunghoon.

"Can you help me put it on?" A voice, an angelic and sweet voice, echoes through the room. The sweet smile he showed, his messy ruffled hair, still the same.

Seohyun didn't waste any time and jumped into his embrace, burying herself to his chest. "I missed you so much"

"I know you do" Sunghoon coos and gently run his fingers to her hair. The two stayed in their position for about two minutes, enjoying the nice comfort presence of each other.