Chapter 68

Exams were finally over so hell has leave the school, for now- although it was a relief for Seohyun that she had great scores unlike last school year

Exams were finally over so hell has leave the school, for now- although it was a relief for Seohyun that she had great scores unlike last school year. She was relieved and now she has other businesses to do.

Her injuries have healed while her parents' had a couple of injuries to take care of.

"What do we do now? My friends are busy with cases and probably won't be able to let us in" Hajeong sighs, plopping himself to the couch.

He had taken yeongju for a afternoon nap to discuss with seohyun some things.

"I don't know" seohyun ponders, "There's one officer i know. And i think she knows you too" she mutters, remembering the kind officer who had drop her off.

"Who?"

"Officer Kang Aeji. She said you're her senior" Hajeong had taken aback when seohyun mentioned the name. He looks away and cleared his throat.

"Nope sorry" he replied.

"What? But-"

"Nope"

"Mr. Min, please? I know you know her!" Seohyun whines, giving the pouty lips and pleading eyes.

Hajeong couldn't resist and sighed in defeat, "Damnit" he cusses.

"I have a plan. A good one. Maybe it could end this war" Seohyun finally spit up the whole reason. Hajeong tilts his head in curiosity, a brow lifting up.

"I'm listening..."

Lunch time the only part where prisoners could go outside their cells. Though there are tasks outside but it could rarely be given to anyone.

Murmuring sounds fill the cafeteria as the people form a line to get their food.

"It's probably that awful tuna" Dangi groans, holding his tray. The stench of the tuna anyone could put hatred on was filling their nostrils.

Infront of him was sunghoon, they've been closer after leaving busan, fights between them were rare but bickering each other was common.

"What's with the straight face?" Dangi asked, sunghoon was wearing that creepy poker face he would give to people he hate. Yet it was questionable, sunghoon barely know anyone here except for dangi.

Dangi looks at the direction where he was looking, he darted a bullseye to the two figures standing from a far.

"Your parents are here...." He mumbles unintentionally. Sunghoon heard it and sighed.

"They're not my parents" he says looking down, "Let's just eat this stuff so we can start moving the supplies" moving further to the lady who serves the food. It gives him a scoop of the unappetizing tuna and rice.